Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!

In outer space, lies nothing but a bunch of meteors floating in the deep space, there came a giant ship which was known as the Plumber transport ship. You, Ben, Rook, and the other plumbers were inside the big space ship heading into the deep darkest space.

(Y/n): So, is this is where we're heading?

Rook: Yes, Magister Tennyson explain that this is the only space transport we must take once we reach to our destination.

(Y/n): I hope so, let hope we can get to this space Prison area as we can. You think the Warden can hear us?

Rook: I think so. We're close to our location.

Rook quickly press a radio button and begin to make contract to the prison warden.

Rook: We're in position for final approach, Warden K'dak.

After Rook made the call, the huge space prison quickly responds and it was Warden K'dak himself answering.

Warden K'dak: Hold on, Plumber. We've been evacuating this prison for a week. Last convoy's leaving now ...then Incarcecon is all yours.

Ben: I don't see why we have to empty out a whole prison for just one guy.

After he said this, Max also answer the call.

Max: Ben, you of all people should know that we can't trust your guest around anybody else. That also includes (Y/n), since we both know how dangerous your guest is.

 Rook: He has been quite resourceful.

(Y/n): Not to mention he's been calmer as usually.

Ben: Yeah, except for the hundred times I've beaten him.

(Y/n): You mean, the many times we beaten him?

Ben: Yeah that too..!

Max: After you and your security team lock him up and leave, the whole sector will be off-limits to space traffic. Everything will be automated, down to the food synthesizers. He'll be in total solitary confinement ...no one around for him to bribe, blackmail, or beat up. 

(Y/n): So, does that also mean Vilgax won't be threaten either?

Max: Yes, that is also included into the rulebook.

Soon, you and Ben looked at the back to see the prisoner which was Vilgax as he was trapped in a laser grip chain and wasn't very pleased at all.