Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!

You were watching the news on TV and it kept mention many news online. Like the Mayor's new trophy being held, Natural storms happening in other worlds, and probably another opening to food courts.

(D/n): Oh.. jeepers, the same news like Bellwood. And I thought I had crazy ideas.

(Y/n): But.. Dad, you have ideas for the car remember?

(D/n): Oh.. right.. I forgot..

(Y/n): Anyway, I better get eating *Eats a lot*

(M/n): Slow down (Y/n), don't rush the food. You need to chew slowly before swallowing it.

(Y/n): Oh okay.. Mom.

Suddenly the news started to change the most fantastic news.

Newsman: Great news people of Metropolis, and once again, our brave hero and Guardian of Metropolis Superman has once outdone it this time! He defeated about three armored man in the Bank with no mere for about 10 seconds flat! He's is the best hero there is! What will we do without our believed blue scout hero of Metropolis!

(Y/n): OH.. Superman.

(D/n): Hmm. Interesting.. I didn't think he was so popular.

(M/n): Well, he is consider the greatest hero of all time.

(D/n): Yep, that's what they are.. After all, it reminds me of back in Bellwood. Every superhuman and alien all around. Including this one, a great kryptonian with so much power of the Golden sun.. Heh, pretty cool.

(Y/n): Huh? What did you say?

(D/n): What? I mean.. He's superman of course.. That who he is, right honey?

(M/n): Why yes.. Don't mind your dad, he's just being too much for a fan boy.

(Y/n): Um.. okay.. *Finish the food* Anyway I got to go.

(D/n): Alright son take care..!

You quickly left and took your backpack to school. Knowing that it was going to be another boring day in class. While you were walking, you saw your friend Ben and Rook coming along.

Ben: Hey (Y/n).

(Y/n): Hey Ben, Rook.

Ben: So, how was your day?

(Y/n): Pretty good, apparently the news is mentioning about Superman all the time.

Rook: Indeed, he is the most popular hero in Metropolis.

(Y/n): I guess.. and I'm pretty sure Kara is not going to like this at all.

Ben: Yeah, after all, Superman and Kara do have the same power. But she does not like him at all.

Rook: Why is that?

Ben: Beats me, I guess Superman thinks he's better then her due to being in Metropolis all the time.

(Y/n): Not to mention, he's like the only hero who wore the Giant "S" for hope from the very beginning. I wonder what she is doing right now?

Meanwhile at Kara's house, Kara was just sleeping until her alarm was ringing and including the news spreading out the rumor.

Female Reporter: And in this morning's headlines, Superman is at it again.

But Kara smash the alarm down just before she could hear another word about "Superman" once again. She groaned at that name and decided to get up and head to school. But then as Kara was wearing headphones, she didn't notices that in Metropolis had so many pictures of Superman all over, as she kept walking by.