Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!

A snowy weather outside meant a snowy beautiful day for (Y/n) since it was almost Christmas season soon, at this point, there was a lot to do for (Y/n) to start before the coming holiday comes in. This morning, (Y/n) would quickly get out as he could to go downstairs to meet his family.

(Y/n): Morning!

(Y/n)'s mom was the first to greet him.

(M/n): Morning (Y/n)! Did you sleep well?

(Y/n): Sure did Mom, it's finally the holiday season?

(M/n): Yep sure is..!

That was when your father came in to the house and he was wearing his holiday outfit which showed a snow man

(D/n): Hey son, good to see you.

(Y/n): Hey Dad.

(D/n): So, you ready for the Holiday?

(Y/n): Sure thing..! 

(D/n): Yep sure is..! Say, listen (Y/n), are you going outside?

(Y/n): Er.. I might why?

(D/n): Oh nothing much, you see I got a package that I order and I was hoping to give this to your mother.

(Y/n): Really? What is it?

(D/n): Can't tell you that, so I think once we are done with the decoration in the house, why don't you and Annie head outside for your friends?

(Y/n): Really? Why Dad?

(D/n): Oh you know why son..! Besides, I want to let you and your sister spend more holiday moments with your friends just like old times..! And also, we're going to be expecting some guest soon.

(Y/n): Guest?

(D/n): Yep, you see, Yesterday I got a call from an old friend of mine and looks like they are planning to visit for Christmas into our home, so I was wondering while that happens, you can spend some time with your friends.

(Y/n): Um.. sure..! Okay dad..! 

(D/n): And oh.. (Y/n)! Before you go.. let me give you one last advice.

(Y/n): Sure what is it?

(D/n): *pats on your shoulder* Whatever happens, make sure you make the best Christmas moment with your friends and your girlfriend, maybe find a mistletoe.

(Y/n): A mistletoe? Why do I need- *blushes madly* DADDDDDD!!!!

(D/n): *shows his troll face* Good luck son..!

(Y/n): *grumbles* Good luck my butt! *quickly walks away* For once in his life, why can't he stop teasing about my girlfriend..! Ugh!

You were heading to the door after you were done helping your family decorate the whole house, you then saw Annie coming in with her winter clothes.

(Y/n): Hey Annie.

Annie: Hey Big brother, are you going outside?

(Y/n): Yep, I think my friends are either heading out or probably at home.

Annie: Let go together..!

(Y/n): Sure..!

You took Annie's hand and walked outside and today was a cold chilly day since it was December and everything was covered in snow on the houses, grass, and pretty much the city itself.

Annie: Wow.. so this is white stuff?

(Y/n): This is called snow.

Annie: Snow?