Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!

This started when you were shopping in the biggest mall which was a bit far from Metropolis, but it had a lot of good stuff to buy. But this time, you were with Jessica and Ben who decided to tag along. But to get there, Jessica decided to use her car which belonged to her mom for a ride.

 But to get there, Jessica decided to use her car which belonged to her mom for a ride

(Y/n): So.. I have a question.. where did you get this car?

Jessica: Oh this.. this belong to my mom.. I've been working really hard to finally get my hands on it.

Ben: Nice.. although my ride is much better.

(Y/n): Hmm.. that Is true.

Jessica: What do you mean by your ride?

Ben: Nothing much, just a few wheels and speed.

(Y/n): I know.. problem is.. what happen to it?

Ben: Yeah.. about that.. I kind of left it at the base. So I only rely on Rook's vehicle.

(Y/n): You mean... Rook's awesome looking space transformation truck?

Ben: *Snaps fingers* Exactly..!

Jessica: Alright you two, you can imagine cars later, we're almost there.

Soon, Jessica, Ben, and you all made it into the mall, and this was said to be the biggest mall that no one has ever seen. Although the mall was very close to Metropolis, but in a more environment way. You quickly got inside and Ben and Jessica went inside as well. The shop which you and your remaining friend went was called "Biggie box"

(Y/n): Okay.. finally..! We made it..! I hope I brought my wallet for this!

Ben: Yeah, Me too.

Jessica: So.. what are you two planning on buying?

Ben: Well for me.. it's way obvious. I'm getting myself one of the most rarest Sumo Slammers. Hopefully they have been selling on this area.

(Y/n): Me too, and also I should be looking for my (Your own Favorite toy, Game or anything you want to find) or probably Super Smash bros.

Jessica: Super.. Smash bros?

(Y/n): Oh course..! Ever since I was a middle scholar, I've been collecting ever toy called the "Smash Amiibo" and I need to collect them all! It's my destiny!

Ben: Yeah right, but don't forget Sumo Slammers is the best too.

(Y/n): Oh yeah.. right..! Anyway, let's get shopping! *Before leaving, you asked Jessica* And um.. what are you planning to buy?

Jessica: Well me? I.. do need to find some new clothes or maybe some food, since I'm running out of spinach and of course my new cotton clothes.

(Y/n): Sounds fair to me! Let's go!"

Soon you, Ben, and Jessica went to find your shopping list. Ben went along to find the rarest sumo slammer items around the store. You also helped Ben along the way to find your own Sumo slammer collectors and tried your best to find the best one there is. Jessica was doing her part and you decided to help her, but only as a true friend, since you didn't want to make sure you were her.. you know.. her You know what.