Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.

At the Metropolis bank scene, it was a very peaceful, until suddenly the bank exploded with a huge boom noise. And out of the bank came a strange man who had a metal robot and along with a chest that held some strange energy reading. The metal man came walking down the stairs and apparently it was the one and only.. Metallo! 

Metallo kept walking down some money and was smiling, along with a burning destory bank right behind him

Metallo: Heh, this is so much fun! Who needs firepower or explosion, when I can just easily just get the cash with no problem!

But suddenly the cops came and they were out of their police car and had their guns ready and loaded for action. Metallo looked at the cops and nearly glared at them.

Officer: Metallo! This is the Metropolis Police! Stand down now! *Helds his gun*

Officer 2: Put the money down and your hands up!

Metallo: And if I don't Officer?

Officer 2: *Hold his own gun steady at Metallo* We will use force if necessary! Last chance! Place your hands in the air and do not run or do anything now!

Metallo: Alright alright, I will. *Helds out his two hands*

AS Metallo came slowly to the officers with their guns out, Metallo smirk knowing that it was obviously a trap for them.

Metallo: By the way.. I have a question, when you tell me to raise my hands, do you mean by.. This?!

Suddenly Metallo placed his two fist down and created a sonic frequency wave making all the police officers down to the ground and the police car flying back.

Metallo: Heh, that's what I thought!

Another Police office shot out his gun with bullets and aimed at Metallo's head, but it had no effect on Metallo due to his metal body and being bullet proof. He saw one of the officers shooting at him with bullets and was bleeding a bit from his head.

Metallo: Hmph, seriously? Is that it..! *Goes up to the officer* I was expecting a challenge! Alright then, let's make this quick.. I've got things to do and I really don't want to meet the big man himself.

But before Metallo could even smash him down, suddenly he was kick back by some random guy and turns around to see you, and you were coming by with a smile on your face.

Metallo: Hmm? Who are you suppose to be?

(Y/n): Just a hero walking by...!

Metallo: Very funny! Get Lost kid! This ain't no show, this is for grown man only! I'm only here to expect to see Superman, not some Cocky little brat like you!

(Y/n): Oh really, why don't I show you!

Suddenly you dialed up your omnitrix and transformed into another alien, this time you were..