Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session

You were with the girls and this time, you finally got out of detention with the girls and headed towards a huge mall, a mall that everyone would want to buy good stuff. You wore your normal clothes and still had you're omnitrix in your waist arm. By the time you were in the mall, Diana was much curious at this place.

Diana: By the white beard of Zeus, what is this place?

(Y/n): Oh this.. it's the mall, you're not around here are you?

Diana: Yeah.. I haven't.

Babs quickly dragged Diana into the clothes fashion shop that only sells woman's fashion desire of clothes.

Babs: Normal teenager lesson number one, never say stuff like... "By the white beard of Zeus." Lesson number two, you gotta look the part. Bright colors, big logos, be bold!

Babs gave some cool clothes to Diana, but then Kara dragged Diana and gave her some leather clothes

Kara: Leather, lots and lots of leather.

(Y/N): You sure wearing those clothes is okay?

Kara: Of course! Besides.. it would be so cool for Diana to wear the best clothes!

Babs then dragged Diana away from Kara and showed her phone.

Babs: Lesson 3, your phone is your life. Pics, emails, texts, shopping, social media, every single bit of knowledge mankind has ever known.

Baba kept sliding down many pictures of the phone which made Diana at this point very confused

Baba kept sliding down many pictures of the phone which made Diana at this point very confused. But then Jessica dragged Diana and made her drop a few clothes of Leather.

Jessica: *grunt* Uh, no leather. These were all made with organic cotton from Turkey.

Jessica gave some organic cotton to Diana, and Karen gave Diana a huge shirt.

Karen: Dress to not draw attention to yourself. But not too much, or you risk drawing attention to yourself.

Soon Babs pushed Diana to a dress room and you decided to sit down while all the girls helped her out.