Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!

Finally, the day of October 31st was the most terrifying night of all, and because the holiday came closer to you and your friends, this spooky holiday was about to get super duper scary! You were at your home and helping your family set up the halloween decoration along with having a pumpkin with a carved face with it. 

(M/n): (Y/n)! Is the candy ready?

(Y/n): Sure thing mom! Coming!

You then walked out of your room and this time you were in your own halloween Costume. The costume you choose was...

(You can choose your own halloween costume)

Not only you had your costume, but you also had your bowl of sweet candy that every kid would want to eat so badly. You quickly gave it to your mom and she was dress up as a Angel costume.

(M/n): Thanks sweetie.

(Y/n): No problem mom, but still the costume though looks nice..!

(M/n): Aww thanks, for a minute I thought you were going to say "Aren't I too old to be wearing costumes."

(Y/n): I would, but it's fine. I mean, this isn't the first time I seen adults wear costumes.

(M/n): True, say speaking of costumes, where your father and sister?

(Y/n): I don't know, they said that they will be-

Suddenly you saw your dad bursting in and he was wearing his own costume which was some sort of zombie costume.

(D/n): Sup Son, sorry for the wait!

(Y/n): Um.. wow dad. I didn't think you were going for that costume. I thought you were going to become a werewolf for halloween night?

(D/n): True, but however I already did that last year when we were at Bellwood, so I think it's time for a new change you know.

(Y/n): Okay that makes senses.

(D/n): Plus, I can finally scare people and be like "Treat or brain treat! Get it? Or how about..! Look out children, the zombie shall feast on your brains tonight! Mwhahahaha!

(Y/n): *sigh* As always, you're jokes are not good.

(D/n): *sad face* Oh come on son..!

(Y/n): Never mind that, where Annie? I promise her that I would-

But then you notices Annie coming down, except she didn't have a costume either.

(Y/n): Um.. Annie? Where's your costume?

Annie: Sorry Big brother, I don't have one.

(Y/n): Why not?

Annie: Well.. it's just that.. I never heard of halloween.

(Y/n): You haven't?

Annie: Yeah, I mean, your mom taught me how the holiday works but-

(Y/n): Hey.. listen.. it's okay. I mean, halloween is about wearing a costume, getting candy, and maybe seeing scary stuff. But it's fun! 

Annie: Really?

(D/n): Why yes, and say since we got time. Why don't you two go outside and get her a costume? I mean, you two are going outside for trick or treating?

(Y/n): Yeah sure we are.

(M/n): Alright then, it's settled...! 

(Y/n): But wait, what about you and dad?

(D/n): Don't worry about us son, you and your sister go find a costume and have some friend. Besides, this holiday doesn't last long so have much fun before it ends!