Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!

You were cleaning your room again, since you didn't have any school today. You were cleaning up your bed and making sure there was no more dust around in your room, because apparently you parents wanted to make sure it was clean enough for another day.

(M/n): *checks on you* (Y/n)! Are you done with your chores?

(Y/n): Hmm? Oh yeah.. I'm done here mom!

(M/n): Oh okay..!

(Y/n): *clean your bed* But seriously thought I have to do chores on a relaxing day?

(M/n): now now, just because you have a day off doesn't mean we can relax all the time. I mean.. look at your father, he works too and he never has time to rest. The only way to get rest is to make sure you finish your work.

(Y/n): Alright, if you say so.

Then your mother notices your precious lamp in your room and went to check on it.

(M/n): Hmm? *checks the lamp* Say, (Y/n), where did you get this lamp?

(Y/n): Lamp? What lam- Oh.. *Sees your lamp* Oh right.. I forgot about that.

(M/n): Hmm.. this looks strange. I never seen such a rare item before. *Looks at you* Where did you get this?

(Y/n): I got if from Max's cousin Willy. She gave that to me when I visited her castle

(M/n): Wait.. are you saying.. Willy, she gave you this?

(Y/n): Err.. yes why?

(M/n): Oh.. wow.. it's just.. Im surprised that she is still around in Metropolis.

(Y/n): Yeah, she was..

That was when your Dad came in with a duster in his hand..

(D/n): Wait.. Willy, as in Lady Wilhelmina?

(Y/n): Yeah, and come to think of it, she kept mentioning how she met you two before.

(D/n): Indeed she did.. This takes me back memories when I was still a teenager. Boy, I never forgot about that day.

(Y/n): Really? How?

(M/n): Well, you could put it that way like, Lady Wilhelmina was once a nice lady to us and she always served the most wonderful castle with music and performance so much. Those were the good days when your father and I had our nights together. But sadly, we haven't seen Wilhelmina ever since.

(Y/n): You haven't.. why?

(D/n): You see, the only reason why we haven't met her is that Wilhelmina went through many travels, so she only send us post cards of her travel. But not only that.. *Hold your mother's hand* There's something else.. and it's an important secret we've been keeping from you.

(Y/n): What is it?

(D/n): *He and your mother smiled* "It that.. your mother was pregnant during that time.