Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!

Ever since the day was finally year of 2023, this time you were outside and was heading towards to sweet Justice to order some food, since it's been a while. You visit the area and there you met your friend Ben again.

Ben: Hey Y/n!

Y/n: Sup Ben..

Ben: So, you've been busy?

Y/n: Busy? No.. more like been doing more work than ever..! First it was the big fight against Giganta and next was getting rid of the bombs from Harley quinn with Batgirl, since she got a grudge against me and all.

Ben: Really? What did you do to her?

Y/n: *sigh* Lets just say she encounter me during that comic con incident and it was tiring.

Ben: I know, but hey what can you say, we save the world many times.

Y/n: Well, Of course, we got to do this for the right thing and for not something stupid and all.

Ben: Pff.. as if..!  That kind of excuse you're making is probably have to do with your dates.

Y/n: Wha- No! First off, it's a normal date, not one of those kind of dates..!

Ben: Whatever you say pal, you got so many girls to love you all the time.

Y/n:  Yeah right, but trust me Ben it's no laughing matter. I mean I love the girls, but right now I got problems with some of the girls that I didn't even want to date like Looma.

Ben: Looma? Oh right, I forgot that you're going to be engage to her.

Y/n: Yeah.. no thanks to Kevin. IF he didn't made that stupid deal with her father, then I wouldn't be here cleaning up his mess!

Ben: OH relax, I mean we didn't know Kevin made a deal with a great overLord over for some cars, at least Gwen is making sure he doesn't mess up.

Y/n: Yeah, still he owns me a favor after this. Speaking of OverLords, I still curious about what happen to Attea.

Ben: Attea? You mean that frog princess?

Y/n: Yeah, it's kind of strange why she appeared in Upchuck's planet. I still get over on what was her big plan and how did she gain full control of her fleets?

Ben: What do you mean by that?

Y/n: Think about it Ben, like back when we encounter Attea, we defeated her when she attempt to overthrow her father. We took her down before she became the new ruler and next thing you know, she's back.

Ben: Yeah, kind of odd.. it's not like her to be here ruling the universe and conquering planets. I bet she's doing this for her father.

Y/n: You bet it is. But.. for what purpose?

Ben: Maybe to get her father's approval or something.

Y/n: Either way, it does kind of strange on why would Attea work with her father on ruling over different planets. It's not like her at all.

Ben: Really? And why's that?

Y/n: Because last time we fought her, she tried to overthrow her father and all this so that way she can become the ruler. Attea isn't the type to take orders from anyone, but herself.

Ben: Well that's Attea for yeah, you know the whole "Empress name" and the blah blah stuff. And say, some to think of it, she did said that she had an interests from you.

Y/n: What me? Pff.. no way..! You know she hates me.

Ben: Really? That not what I heard during that fight you had when we were at Upchuck's planet.. hmm?