Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien

This happen when you were at Smoothies with the girls along with Ben and Rook. You were drinking as your fourth time drinker.

Jessica: Um.. how many did you just drink?

(Y/n): A lot, I say five was my best record! If I do say so myself!

Ben: No way.. you're only saying that because you're lucky.

(Y/n): Nah ah! You always told me.. it's not about the drinks, it's about the challenge on what it takes.

Ben: Alright alright, I'll admit it, I did taught you that.

Rook: Still, it's not easy to drink cold beverage every single time.

(Y/n): *Brainfreeze* Okay.. totally noted..!

Zatanna: Well, at least this city is quite fun.

Babs: Yeah, and to be fair.. we should learn to know more about you.

(Y/n): More about me? Why? I already told you what I am and what I can do.

Jessica: yeah, but not everything else.

Ben: Hmm.. What are you suggesting?

Kara: I don't know.. some sort of experience moments in life.

(Y/n): OH.. you mean.. what are my hobbies?

Jessica: Er.. something like that..

(Y/n): Okay.. what do you guys want to know? My hobbies? Favorite subject..?

Karen: Um.. well.. what is your favorite food besides Smoothie?

(Y/n): Um.. I like Chili fries, but with no chili in it. Unless I have to eat it.

Ben: Whoa man, Chili fries are the best!

(Y/n): Okay I'm just saying..!

Babs: Oh oh! I got one..! What is your favorite alien?

(Y/n): Hmm.. my favorite alien? Well.. I um.. usually like.. um... my usually favorite alien would be Diamond head. Cause you know he can make diamonds and stuff. Along with Shockrock, cause he's a rock, but has so many shocking powers!

Ben: Yeah, but come to think of it...! Every time you go into battle, you end up using Shockrock a lot.

(Y/n): Yeah.. that is true

Rook: Not to mention your plasma enhance on your aliens, making them twice as powerful.

(Y/n): That too. But for all the aliens on everything else, I prefer these types of aliens. OR maybe.. I can show you my cutest one.

Zatanna: Really? What is it??

(Y/n): Um.. I'm still working on it.

Ben: Yeah, but still even if you like that alien, you can't always use it the same times always, you're going to have to change a new one.

(Y/n): I know that Ben, besides you warn about it.

Rook: Indeed, but still there is one more thing I haven't ask.

(Y/n): Sure, what is it Rook? Let me guess.. my grades? MY favorite birthday? My um.. first time moments.. which. Don't want to know.

Rook: OH that's easy..! You were once a 5th grader back then until you obtain the omnitrix at the age of 10 similar to Ben. You're birthday is on (You can choose your own Birthday year, day, and month). And your first time moments was when you drove a motor street car with your uncle.

(Y/n): What.. how did you... know?

Rook: I read your file.

Ben: Yeah, he does that sometimes.