Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!

Previous of the Innervasion chapter!

You were once learning how to use Shock rock, but the strange things happens whenever you turn into him with strange voices and including a dream vision of how the shock rocks invade earth and hurt your friends and family. You were force to keep that secret including Ben himself. But suddenly Azmuth appeared to warn you about the Fulmini, but after you ran off and sworn to never tell, until you had no other choice but to tell. Soon Azmuth warned you and everyone about the invansion of the Fulmini or Shock Rocks are coming to earth and to do so was to enter to the omnitrix, but just before that happen, Vilgax comes by and this made a sudden changes between you and the enemy himself!

(Y/n): Vilgax? *Surprised to see him!* Wh... What are you doing here?

Vilgax: It's simply, I didn't came here to fight, but to help you fight the Fulmini invasion!

Ben: Hah, as if Squid face!

Kara: Okay.. care to tell me who's this squid guy?

(Y/n): That guy.. is Vilgax!

Jessica: *Gasp* Wait.. wait! Did you say.. Vilgax? As in the Vilgax?

(Y/n): Err.. yeah, *Look at Jessica who was a bit alarm* Why?

Jessica: Yeah, I know him! The Green Lantern Corps knows about him too! He was said to be the most evil and powerful alien in the world. He has conquered over 10 worlds and every galaxy has feared his name! *Looks at him* But.. how.. why would the conquer of 10 worlds be here?

Vilgax: *Looks at Jessica's symbol* Hmm, I didn't suppose a Green Lantern would be here on Planet earth. Common humans.

Kara: Hey, I'm not a normal human here to you know!

(Y/n): Alright alright, everyone just calm down. *Looks at Vilgax* What do you want? Came here to steal the omnitrix?

Vilgax: For the device, no! I'm only here to help you get inside the omnitrix.

Azmuth: *Not looking surprised* And by inside, you want to gain access to enter in right?

Vilgax: Precisely!

(Y/n): Well in that case, why should we trust you?

Ben: Exactly, we know how this going to end!

Vilgax: As much as I appreciate you poor threats, I'm only here to tell you that the Fulmini are the dangerous species in the planet and I'm only here to help you stop them.

(Y/n): As in.. the Fulmini are you enemy?

Vilgax: Of course! They will destroy every living being in this planet, including me!

Ben: Heh, as if.

Vilgax: Gloat me if you like, but sooner or later, your planet will be doomed!

(Y/n): So.. you got an idea on how to get inside?

Vilgax: Yes, if you can trust me for once.

Azmuth: it's not common for you to trust a human with the watch. Why would you agree to this idea?

Vilgax: As much as I want to rule this galaxy, I rather not deal with the Fulmini on my back right about now.

(Y/n): Alright, any ideas on getting into the Omnitrix?

Vilgax: You omnitrix is shown as the gateway through the most unstoppable army in the cosmos will invade Earth. The Fulmini army and they will come out of that watch as a portal.

(Y/n): So.. basically.. I am the one holding the door to their location?

Azmuth: Indeed, and they will come out of the watch to conquer earth in a mere second.