Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare

This started when you were sleeping and having a dream inside of you. You were walking around in some sort of dark rock planet and there was nothing around but the rocky wasteland.

(Y/n): What the..? Where am I? A planet?

You kept on walking and notices that Ben was there as well.

(Y/n): Ben?

Ben: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): Ben, what are you doing here?

Ben: I don't know, but do you remember anything?

(Y/n): No, the only question is.. how and where is everyone else?

Suddenly you and Ben heard screaming and quickly followed the sound, you two saw Jessica running with her lantern powers and the rest of the girls fighting back.

(Y/n): Girls? Jess?

Jessica: (Y/n)! Ben! Please tell me that's you two this time!

(Y/n): Yeah, it's us why?

Ben: Exactly! What's going on?!

Kara: Um.. explain it to them!

You and Ben quickly saw a huge army approaching and saw a version of the alien you once knew "Shockrock" and there were millions of them walking their way towards you and your friends.

(Y/n): Are those.. Shockrocks?

Ben: Yeah, it's our aliens!

Babs: But if they are shock rocks, then why are they attacking us?

(Y/n): I don't know!

Rook: We're not very aware of this warning signal, we need to be careful of what we approach to.

Ben: Yeah, and we need to do something quick!

(Y/n): Right, let's do this!

Together, you and your friend went after the Shock Rocks, but as you kept fighting, all the Shock rocks came by army to another as they came across all of you.

(Y/n): What the..? How many are there?

Ben: I'm not sure, they're too many!

(Y/n): Right, and its time I transform into an alien with electricity!

But as you dial your watch and transform, you arm suddenly turned into a rock form and you gasp knowing you were slowly turning into a Shock rock.

(Y/n): What.. this is not the way I transform!

Babs: Um.. hey Shock rocks.. *Looks at the Shock rocks* Can we please be nice and talk about this? You know like friends?

Shock rock: No! We're not friends and we don't make deals! We are the Fulmini!

Suddenly one of the Shock rock summoned an electric blue whip to attack Babs, but Kara block it and punched the Shock rock back.

(Y/n): Darn it! *Tries to get free from his transformation* I got to get free!

You bumped into one of the Shock rocks as you transformed and gasp.