Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!

Previously on Dc superhero girls and (Y/n)'s adventure..!

Babs: Well!, pfft. Nah! Listen! We may have lost that but we won at life because... my best friend is moving to *yells happily* Metropolis!

Diana: Hmm. It appears Selina Kyle has acquired some new friends.

Babs: Everyone, this is Harleen, my GBFF. Gotham Best Friend Forever.

Ben: What are you doing here Keith?!

Keith: Hey now! You don't want to act sarcasm with me! Face it, you're nothing without me or your loser friends! So face it already! If you really want to settle this, then how about we do it right here and now..! I'm always ready for a fight.

Babs: And I'm sorry, but if this is how you're gonna treat my best friend, then, then, then... maybe we shouldn't be friends.

(Y/n): Look I need to help Babs, until then think about your actions..!

Harleen: Sorry, Babsie. I'll, uh, see ya tomorrow, all right?

Selina: Not bad, Harleen. But how'd you like to have some real, real fun?

Harleen: Youse guys are villains? Why didn't ya say somethin'?

Keith: Then how about I join in to make some more fun? Shall we?!

Harleen: HAHAHAHA! Let's do this you all!

Now onto the show- I mean.. the next chapter!..!

In the Midnight, the DC supervillain girls and Keith were now teaming up and the first thing they did was rob a Jewelry Bank. Keith of course was in his alien form and turned into..

 Keith of course was in his alien form and turned into

Thornblade!

Livewire used her powers to shut down the Security Camera and Keith and Ivy used their plant powers to tie up the security guards leaving Giganta to break down the big safe. Harley and Catwoman smash down some glass to steal the jewelry and gave it to Star Sapphire! After that, the next part they stole was breaking into a car shop and stealing the most expensive car. Keith turned into Bootleg to upgrade the car and impressed the DC supervillain girls..! They quickly stole the car and drove off in the night.

Keith: Alright girls, what next? More robbing?!

Catwoman: We got a better idea!

Their next part of having fun was breaking and entering to a museum and destroying many valuable museum items one by one and making a huge mess. Doris smash down a statue and Catwoman used her claws to scratch the painting. Keith turned into Dark Matter and made a mess on the statue and Star Sapphire to make a heart shape for Hal or your name on it. Harley used a bomb on a statue to explode it.

Next up, was Keith turning into Bashmouth and helping Doris break down the Zoo and freeing every animal in the Metropolis Zoo as they both howled like wild wolves and Harley was riding on a Camel. After that, they decided to enter into an expensive Restaurant and Keith was eating the finest food along with the girls in a manner style.