Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle

It didn't take too long as you and the girls were back at Metropolis, knowing that you were all back together, but however is the crisis still over.

(Y/N): Good for all of us to come back again.

Babs: I know! And there's only one place to celebrate!

(Y/n): Wait Babs.. I know what your thinking, but isn't that place been-

Suddenly Karen interrupted you as she saw something from the distance.

Karen: Uh, guys?

You and the girls pay attention to Karen's direction over at the pier area which had the most wonderful rides and food, but it was getting all destroyed like pieces one by one.

Babs: Oh, no, first they tore down Sweet Justice, now they're gonna demolish the pier!

(Y/N): Exactly, let's stop them before there is nothing left fun in Metropolis!

You and the girls went into the pier and stood together as a team, but for real this time. The Demo-bot foreman were heading towards the pier, but you and the girls stop them before the pier was completely destroyed.

 The Demo-bot foreman were heading towards the pier, but you and the girls stop them before the pier was completely destroyed

Demo-bot foreman: You must vacate this business or dwelling immediately. You are interfering with lawful demolition protocols. You have ten seconds to comply.

Kara: Oh, yeah?! Well, you got ten seconds to say your prayers!

But before they can fight the robots, they heard a huge noise which was the sound of a giant. The pier started to shake as you and the superhero girls got ready for something big coming your way.

Kara: Huh?

Karen: Ah, what is that?

Suddenly, in the fog and shadows, the Demo-bot foreman moved aside to let one robot in. But this wasn't just any normal robot, but it was a gigantic robot that was designed for war and destruction. It even had the same giant L symbol and had huge metal fist and legs, unlike the Demo-bot foreman.

 It even had the same giant L symbol and had huge metal fist and legs, unlike the Demo-bot foreman

War suit: Come to have some fun, girls?

Babs: Ah-ha! I knew it! I knew it was Lex! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it, I knew it! *Ahem* I knew it was Lex.