Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!

It was finally morning as you were eating your breakfast with your mom, dad, and your sister Annie in a nice day. While you all ate your breakfast, your dad turned on the news which showed out a good expression.

(M/n): Annie, do you want more pancakes?

Annie: Um.. sure..!

(D/n): Aw man.. I love it when our family grows..!

(Y/n): Um.. Dad.. we just got her to be part of her family like a week ago.

(D/n): Don't worry son, I'm aware of it..!

Annie: Hmm.. *eats her food* I never tasted Pancake before..!

(M/n): We're aware of that, but it'll taste good if you add in some butter and some maple syrup..!

Annie: Cool!

After that, the TV screen showed out the news of a lady speaking out with great inspirations.

TV Reporter: ...and in this morning's headlines, our beloved hero is at it again... That's right, Supergirl saved Metropolis yesterday, trouncing a squadron of deep space invaders as they attempted to enslave us all...

And another new reporter also mention about more good news about Supergirl.

British TV Reporter: .after such a trying ordeal, it was all thanks to Supergirl that the orphans were saved. In other news, Supergirl...

Finally more news came more about it and were talking about ..Metropolis's Ballistic superhero known as Miss Supergirl. This made you and Annie smiled knowing that your friend Kara was going to be super duper happy about this.

Annie: Aw sweet! Kara finally did it...!

(Y/n): Yeah, and I say it's about time..! She's been working hard for the past week just to become the best. And now she's finally did it..!

(D/n): Hmm? What was that kids?

(Y/n): Oh.. nothing.. we were... um.. saying Supergirl was going awesome..!

Annie: Yep, totally we are..!

(D/n): OH I see, for a minute I thought you two were talking about your new girlfriend.

(Y/n): *Annoyed* DAD!

(D/n): HAHAHA! I'm just kidding..!

(M/n): Alright kids, time to head to school! You don't want to be late..!

(Y/n): Sure mom..! *Finishes eating your breakfast* Okay Annie, let's go.

Annie: Okay Big brother..!

After breakfast, you and Annie walked together to high school since it was finally time for a new start, as as you two were walking by, you both saw so many posters and giant pictures of Supergirls and not to mention the advertisement of Supergirl on commercials and so much more. There was even people reading newspaper of Supergirl and all of her heroic stories of saving people and the world..! You and Annie smiled as you both saw this, as there was more Supergirl pictures and many people screaming for her name. You also saw a bus that had a giant picture of Supergirl as the tourist started to scream for joy.

Crowd: *Repeated shout* Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl! Supergirl!

You and Annie kept walking to school with joy knowing that Kara finally got the attention and respect she wanted just like her cousin Superman. Meanwhile, Kara was waking up and was hearing the news about Supergirl being praised for her hard effort and goodness, she even smiled in joy knowing that today was going to be her best day ever! She walked to school and was so happy to see herself in so many places and finally was happy that people were recognizing her great talent!