Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!

After a few days was out, you were with Max along with Ben and all of your friends. But this time it wasn't a road trip, but a visit to a huge marketplace that was selling the best of the best. A huge store was out and you were all ready to go, and this time your parents were also coming as well.

(Y/n): So.. where are we going?

Max: Oh, to the best place yet! And in fact, it's been a while since we visit.

Babs: We visit?

(Y/n): I think he's talking about my parents.

Max: That's right kids, here we are!

As Max drove the car and your mom and dad did the same, you and your friends arrived at the huge area were there was so many stuff.

(Y/n): Whoa.. where are we?

(D/n): Oh this? This is where we get to buy stuff from the 90's!

(M/n): That's right, it's been too long and I'm not young anymore!

Ben: What so special about the 90's?

Max: Oh you have no idea!

Jessica: Well, I'm not going to lie this place is amazing!

Kara: Pff, it's just a bunch of old stuff.

Karen: Actually, some of these stuffs are rare.

Kara: But still, why do we bother coming here?

Zatanna: Well, I don't mind at all, I mean as long as they have some fashion. Maybe they have the 90's fashion dress! Although I do prefer the other ones since I already have a new one.

Babs: Oh.. I hope they have something even better!

Diana: Impressive.. so this is where we get old relics. Maybe some from the battlefield.

(Y/n): Um.. I don't think so, this is probably where we get to see the things that were from the 90's. Not some old relics or ancient weapons.

Rook: Well, the 90's do have a lot of interesting stuff. According to the plumber records, they say that the 90's were also formed into the first areas as well, including records of plumber history.

(Y/n): Really? I didn't know that.

(D/n): There are a lot of things you don't about the 90's. And besides.. *Opens up his old chest from his pocket* I think it's time I say goodbye to these collections.

(Y/n): What is it?

(D/n): It's something I should done for a long time, but I knew my day would come. *Shows you his collections* These are my Pin collections back in the 90's, it's a shame I have to sell it, after all I'm a different man now.. I can't always keep the past forever.

(M/n): It's fine dear... We know how much you love them.

(Y/n): Yeah me too.

(D/n): Anyway, one more thing *Gives you the money* Here's the money that you're going to need and make sure you don't spend too much. The 90's stuff may be rare as we speak, but they aren't always that special.

Ben: But... why? Aren't they always special?

Max: No.. (D/n) is right, the 90's can trick you into buying things that may not look famous, so be careful and that means you too Ben.

Ben: Aw man.

Kara: Boy, I hope they have something to eat, I'm starving!

Jessica: Kara, you just ate like 5 minutes ago.

Kara: Can't help it, I'm still need more food!

(Y/n): I know.. but don't eat too much, you want to save the best for last.