CHAPTER 2

Sera POV
"Whoa! " was all I could say after taking in the beautiful view of the hotel we are staying at,I mean what could you expect from Uncle Mark anyways the big bad advocate who takes a case only to win it,I can't remember a case he lost since I have known him ,to say he is loaded with money is an understatement he is ducking bathing in it,yes you didn't heard me wrong I really am not able to curse , it gives me a feeling of eating rotten banana,yes I know how it tastes too because I made a bet with my beautiful yet shark bestie that I can do 2 pull ups on a monkey bar'phew' who knew it can be so hard anywayyyys.. Uncle Mark is the best but I only get a visit from him once a year,I know he is always busy it kind of ducks and when he saw our bucket list on his last visit he offered nonono he forced us to come here .

Flashback
"Sera, my heart you are young live your life a little I am surprised your mom Rosa doesn't tell you that" she does all the time but he doesn't need to know that"At your age kids do shit your innocent ear doesn't even want to know " I wonder what's it"You're going  as well as your that friend, what's her name "He really thinks hard about it and then clicks his fingers, I really wanna see this, he is really bad with names"Got it, Avatar right" ."Are you asking me or telling me uncle? Anyways it's Ava for the hundredth time"."Yeah whatever both are nearly same ". Well technically one is a movie name and other is a person's actual name but I really don't need another issue to deal with.One thing at a time. " My heart you and your Avatar friend is so going to Italy you are getting holidays anyways and your college is going to start in few months. Go otherwise I have to tell your mother about other wishes on that bucket list". I gasped " You are so evil"." My heart I am not evil,I am a advocate I start arguments to win" He said with wink .
*******
So here I am with my friend Avatar nope Ava. While I was thinking about how we got here she was checking out the bell boy ,I just can't believe this girl, sometimes I think she can flirt with anything that's walking and talking."Ava " . I called her "Are you done,hope I didn't disturbed you but I think now we should check in otherwise they are going to throw us out for harassing their poor employee." " You my girl are soooooo.. mean".She said with all that sass ,head rotation along with finger thingy. " I'll see you later Billy after all I am here for whole damn week". And after that she gave him a flying kiss and the poor boy blushed, well nothing new , with her 5'7 height along with the body of a model and black hairs reaching all the way down her back she is what you say a natural beauty. I admire her beauty I mean I really do get a complex factor sometimes but my mom do says I am an innocent beauty that a very special man deserves and I have saved myself for him nothing like Ava she is a firecracker in every way, as she says she likes to test different cars before buying it for final.I don't even know what that means, but no matter what we are inseparable, she just complements me in everyway, there's nothing wrong with being polar opposite to each other and still being friends, As you see two poles of a magnet cannot be separated. We are like that. " Huh, finally the bed I can't believe your uncle is that rich and you didn't even told me this is fucking royal suite " . "First,What did I said about the F word I don't like it Avy and Second why would I flaunt about my uncle's wealth , I don't care about it , I love him money or not. He is the only family member I got other then my mom." " I didn't mean it like that se and you know that , I was just surprised that you didn't tell me about this you tell me everything but again this is not something to point out about a person , I am sorry se forgive me now for the curses Deal with it , you have to learn saying these things sooner or later for the assholes out there,they are going to eat you up raw , Come on say with me Fffuuucckkk ". " I am not going to say  that unless and until desparate times calls for it". "Got it, you better get it and it's okay it's barely a mistake anyways for you to be apologising" I said with a stare that says no more discussion on this topic . " Ooookaayy but you really have to came with me to the club in this hotel named La serene,it sounds so cool don't you think ", I laughed at her enthusiasm,here I am tired to the bone from travelling all day and there she is not even one percent tired on the outside ,yes I know her body is screaming at her from the inside to take a proper rest " Aves, I really am tired and after that buffet dinner I want to sleep at least 12 hours".The hotel buffet dinner was really something ,it was so extravagant that it almost seemed like a fancy dinner , since we were really hungry we went right after checking in.  " I know and because of that I didn't asked you to come today, your first time in a club should be special, hell everything we are going to do on this trip will be special because it will be your first time to experience the wildside of life and I'm gonna make sure of that, right now you look like wildlife animal so just sleep and let me sleep too , I need my beauty sleep.you see this face, it demands work not like yours thats naturally flawless." With that she turned off the lamp on her side of the bed and went to her work which is basically just sleeping and I look around the room, the room really is beautiful with tall balcony windows that goes upto ceiling royal blue coloured walls that make you feel free in a strange way like you are in sky or something and a beautiful chandelier in the middle of the ceiling and I can go on and on about it you get it right? And to top it up bathroom is the best like the best with Jacuzzi in the corner a shower that can fit atleast 3 people and full body view mirror l looked at it and thought about what my mom and Ava says  I am beautiful  but I don't think I am that special with 5'6 height I am a bit short a little curves at some places and a quite pale complexion and then I think about the other thing Ava said  I have never been to a club too, well if think about that I am not even of legal age right now , I wonder how she's going to get us an entry. This is crazy the whole trip is crazy but it's in a good way."Thanks God for this day and providing me with this beautiful vacation, I really needed that after those hard as wooden block tests and I didn't even knew,maybe this trip will help me come out of my shell and be the better version of myself " I said quietly looking at my reflection in bathroom mirror. I am looking forward to tomorrow night actually I am looking forward for the whole day staying in my dream destination oops sorry not a dream anymore I laughed quietly to myself and thinking that I got into bed and eventually fell into deep slumber.
**************************************