CHAPTER 9

Sera POV
" How can they do this , don't they have a heart , this is just so cruel".
" I know Ava but we have to leave , this is the matter of life and death for me".  "Oh stop exaggerating , they called you 3 days before, it isn't compulsion, we just came here Se , this is just bullshit ".
" If I don't go , I won't have a place to live on campus for 5 years , it is important". I said , it's so hard to lie to her, especially when I am so bad at it . It's almost a miracle that she haven't caught on lies yet , thanks to all those drinks she is filled with.
" Don't they give you dorm when you get there? Then why such drama of student needed to check their dorm rooms and all ". Is that so hard to believe, God why does she have to be so inquisitive.
She said almost looking like crying " This is the best medical College we are talking about they plan everything in advance".

"Mhmmm , then why didn't they informed you about this meeting in confirmation of admission letter ". Okay , maybe drinks are wearing off now , I cannot tell her about what happened in club , first  because of her safety and second because I promised Amerigo about not sharing anything about the scene I witnessed, Amerigo... a warm wave still passes my body when I think about the way he looked at me when I was leaving, he had looked so determined about something, like a predator looking for his prey but yet a caring look crossed his eyes just for a instant but it did , I didn't missed it , it feels like his eyes are literally the windows to his soul but then again it can be my imagination " Sera!! ".  " Ouch , what the bell Ava". She dared to  hit my  head with a pillow. " Sorry not sorry I've been calling you for past minute and you had a  dreamy expression, sis stop dreaming about the college and answer my question ? ". What question , oh yeah now I remember " Actually, they did but I didn't noticed , as you know I was so excited that day annndd why are you packing?" . " Are you sure they accepted your application? " She slapped her forehead and continued  "Sera my sis you think I will continue this damn trip without you , we were meant to explore this place together, that was the wish , TOGETHER you get the gist here ".  she said again with that head rotation, finger thing " But .." " No buts Sera , we will spend time together atleast whatever's left of it , Okay? " I looked in her eyes , she had that look that says she isn't going to back down, but I am  determined too , I will not let her ruin her dream just because of me and now I have to use this only weapon.

"OREO SWEAR" . " Ohhhhh , no you didn't, nonono how can you do this you cruel, evil fallen angel".  Huhh?? fallen angel? Well oreo swear is a phrase or swear  we made when we were 8 , if one of us say this and demands something other has to oblige to it no matter what, I mean it No matter what " Please continue the trip Ava for me , for us , snap so many selfies  that there is no space left in our album , complete it for us "  She was almost crying and I didn't realised I'm too , this is our last moments together before parting our ways for 5 years , Ava has to join her University right after going back , I won't be able to be able to spend any time with her later on , my heart is aching so much,it feels like somebody is poking needles in it .    "Oh, Sera you shouldn't have said that , you shouldn't have , how could you? How the hell could you? "  she was now hitting me with pillows and then I hugged her  "Shhhh.. Shhh.. " I said between my own sobs , I am now hating myself for ever entering Amerigo's office it wasn't his fault that I just waltz into his private office , even if he is a criminal it was a private place , usually gangsters kill the person who witnesses something like that to leave no evidences but he didn't kill me , he gave me a chance .

Ava was calming down now " Aves , please we will come back later again together, but right now  I really have to go and you my sister have to stay here and shake Italy to the core for both of us ".  She sniffled a laugh and said . " You will be coming back with me again ". She pushed me and turned around " Come on now finish the packing, I have to book a  flight for you , It will be hard to find direct one to Florida but a connecting one will work too at such a short notice".  She said opening her computer ,  typing furiously
" Uhh.. Uhh...  Uhh... , What are you looking at go finish packing , your jasmine body oil is in my bag in last chain, don't forget it . " I smiled Ava really is the best , You don't need a bunch of friends ,sometimes a single true friend is enough that you can confide into.

" Uhh..Uhh...Uhh " Ava has been looking for flights to Florida all night  it's 5 am now but we didn't got lucky,  she is eating sandwich drinking coffee and then this  Uhh.. Uhhh..  I wonder where that coffee is going, she didn't went to washroom once for 2 hours straight "Uhh..Uhh.Ahhaaa.....,I finally found it" She did , she did " You did , you did ".          I said hugging her tight , I needed this , I needed  to keep my promise and leave Bolonga for good this morning only .
" But Sera it's a connecting flight  from here to  Venice and then to Florida, it's leaving in 3 hours ". " It's perfect, thank you Ava , you are perfect ".  " Tell me something I don't know Se ".  She said laughing, it's the first time she is laughing since night . She sighed and said " Do you really have to go ? " She said and I looked at her with my best possible angry look " Okay,  okay don't look at me like that , if you are so desparate for that dorm room you should leave now , otherwise you'll miss the flight and don't expect me to drive you to airport, I'll probably won't let you go ". I understand what she's saying and I wasn't going to ask her for it, I am not evil , cruel or whatever she called me  "Oh don't worry, I don't want you crashing the rent car , with the amount of sleep you received you are walking disaster waiting to happen right now , I wonder if you are able to see my face  properly forget about the road ". " Do you have a death wish ? If yes please feel free to continue " She really looked dangerous right now and I don't want to poke the bear " Now go , I would like to work slash sleep now ". She jumped on  the  bed and started pulling blankets I  booked an uber it's going to be here in 5 minutes, I hugged Ava one more time tightly and somehow controlled my tears , Ava covered herself in blanket after that and said " Switch off the lights on your way out " .

She was shaking beneath those blanket, I knew she was barely keeping it together for me probably going to cry after I leave . " Oreo Swear " . I said.   "Now what the fuck do you want Sera ". She said coming out of those blanket
"I want you to enjoy to the fullest, no matter what, for both of us and no crying after I leave and to video call me daily after you get to University ". I said wiping her tears and hugging her softly but neither did she stopped hugging me nor did she stopped crying , I reluctantly pulled away from her  , taking my bags I know she have to respect the rules of Oreo swear and with that I left .

**************************************