CHAPTER 50

Amerigo POV

" O...Okay". She said and I heard the clicking of the doors... I still had my eyes closed because I can't see her  face right now because of I did, I would definitely go against my own words of waiting till wedding, How more clueless I can be? I thought it would be easy enough but no..a simple straight no .Fuck she doesn't even understands how hard it is for man like me to control himself  especially when I haven't touched a woman in days , it's not that I didn't tried but nobody is able to outshine my squirrel , she's making me lose control.

She's a temptress from heaven itself. The way she moved was perfect , I have never felt the need to penetrate somebody so strong but I had to stop before I lost all my control and fucked her madly without any mercy , she  deserves a better first time after all she's my squirrel my fiance....and soon wife...
I really do have my doubts if she would be able to handle this life but she continues to surprise me like how she behaved completely shaked up for a while and immediately gained her composure, how she ordered my men....it was quite a turn on , how she laughed angelically when I tickled her...haha I wanted to snap a picture of her at that moment and wanted to record, her laughing sounds are the most pacifying music I have ever heard until she broke my mellowing thoughts by smashing the whole pie in my face...I was really shocked but not angry what did made me surprisingly angry when she started getting away from me, the thing I love the most is the fear in the eyes of people when they look at me but I didn't liked it for some reason but it all dissipated in thin air and a strong lust took over me when she said she feels rush and lust...around me .She did made up for everything by giving me another round of her little cream with pie.

I'm flattered that  my nutcase squirrel tried seduce me so sweetly but I'm a monster, even a little touch from her was it for me. I really do needed time to calm myself down in fact I still do... maybe some exercise will do for now and my balls would stop hurting this much...Fuck Sera! No do not...fuck Sera..for now just a month Greco just a month.

**************************************

Sera POV

I changed my clothes but now I need some air...need to go out a bit...I feel like a useless excuse of a girl who can't even help her love with his situation " Sera? Where are you going sis ? ". Pietro's voice asked me from behind but I didn't turned around because if I did , he'll know I have been crying, I tried to sound as normal as possible when I answered him "Um...just needed fresh air for a bit... you know it was a bit lot to handle ". " I know Sera but I also know you have it in your blood, you are stronger than you think come on it's time for dinner, You can go out later". He said " I am not really hungry Pietro, you know I ate the pie with Amerigo , I'll have something later".
" Amerigo won't like it, come on let's go ".
" Pietro please I won't be able to eat anything right now...I need to go out for a bit ". I tried convincing him in a pleading voice and he sighed

" Look Sera I am  trying to not indulge in this matter but it's very obvious you are upset and the only reason could be my idiotic friend. I am not going to push you to tell me but know this, he is not the one to talk about feelings and stuff , he was born into this world who was always taught to kill his feelings and enemies, give him some time believe me he's different with you and for now if you need to go outside, I will go with you  ". I know it's hard and different for Rigo , I completely understand it , it's me who is a burden to him , bell I'm daughter of his enemy." Thankyou but I would like to go alone"
" You want Amerigo to kill us ". He said and I Finally turned around to look at him " Shit , you look miserable... haha". "Very funny but I'm going to stay only on premises and will be back before you know it ". I said and  he thought about it
" I really need some alone time  besides your terminators are surrounding the whole palace ". I said almost whining now "Terminators?". He asked  " Yeah they all look the characters of terminator movie...you.know always ready to kill somebody ". " No I don't know but whatever fine....just don't go out at any cost ". He said pointing his index finger at me and I nodded smiling a bit , already feeling a little better.

I walked and walked slowly thinking about everything how my everything changed over week after walking for some time, I found a large beautiful golden gate with A big Red rose at centre , the lights were beautiful dim white gold which were increasing it's beauty but there wasn't any terminator here .

My curiosity got into action and opened the gate and almost gasped at it's beauty, even in this dark, I could see beautiful birds sitting and chirping very slowly on the trees , I could hear the crickets. There was a single broad way leading more into garden and as I walked more into the garden and finally found a large fountain which was in middle from where the broader trail was dividing into five different trails in a circular motion which was having five different flowers and designed fountains on either side of each trail and I chose the Jasmine one , jasmine is my favourite flower anyways.  I started walking more and more in that  direction. It felt great the fragrance was soothing me and sound of water splashes from cute little Dove fountains were amazing .

I wanted to see whats at the end of this one but it seemed like there was no end just new turn at every corner, it was like a maze and I was really tired now so I decided to go back to palace but when I finally looked back and it was hard navigating the way back to palace in this dark, it's like a maze, I had no idea how to get back and panic started filling my chest , only one name left my lips "Rigo...."

**************************************