CHAPTER 27

Sera POV

"Squirrel wake up , you need to wake up precious ". I woke up to his sweet voice, when I opened my eyes my fell on the masterpiece of God, his beauty strikes me out every time, his latte eyes filled with so much care , mischief and lo.. no no it can't be " Oh.. you are taking too much time". He lifted me up in a moment,  the bridal style "Eeepp.."
"Hahaha,  What was that?" Oh my doughnuts the way he laughs ...ohhh...   "You mastard put me down ".
" I gave you enough time to wake up squirrel, time is money and i love my money, so I did the next best thing " . He said squeezing my ass " You..You.. ".         " What , mastard? That I am squirrel ".
He once more squeezed my ass " Stop taking advantage perv , put me down ".

"You are squeaking too much squirrel, i know many ways to shut you up , you know the way I did in the car was just one of them, You wanna try others? ".
I instantly zipped my mouth and he smirked at me , bell that smirk.

I looked around it was a ham palace         " Woww.. " and around 100 terminator  men were all around it like some knights, I peaked behind his shoulder and around 10 men were following us , Pietro and Luigi were already ahead of us and he was carrying me without any shame squeezing my private parts which are not so private anymore " You like it? " How can he even ask that " like it ?? Like it.. it's a ham palace, i love it ". I giggled at his child like look who's asking for some permission " But you know you don't want to put me down I get it, atleast stop squeezing my breasts ". Oh no.. the look !!  " I thought they were doughnuts " he said and pinched my nipple suddenly IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY "RIGO.."
" Yes , precious" oh drop the innocent act   i wanted to say it but he shutted me up with a savouring kiss, his kisses are awesome I can't help but moan " Rigo.."
How is he walking with me in his arms and kissing me simultaneously is something I don't understand  the way he's kissing me is blurring my mind I feel hot like barbecued chicken and i can feel myself getting wet there , I'm still bare within the overcoat and shirt, everything he is doing feels so good.
Then I heard a cough and I saw there was standing Luigi and Pietro with a grin " Boss , we don't want to give the old Martha a heart attack ". I blushed so hard that it felt like my cheeks were placed on a hot pan " Godd..Rigo.." I hid my face in his neck, his neck was my hiding spot for now and I'm not coming out of it " I'm not God Miss tomato". Ohhh. If my cheeks were not  on a hot pan and his neck was not my saving grace, I would have slapped him with a Catfish on that ridiculously gorgeous face " Where's Martha, send her to my room immediately". He said to Luigi and Pietro completely ignoring them and walking continuously.
" You can put me down now, everybody is looking". "Well hello miss tomato decided to come out of shell, anyways, you should know by now that I don't care who looks at us , it's better to show them that only I can convert you into ripen tomato and only I can have your cream and doughnuts but just to make you feel better they are ought to bow down in front of me, so they are not looking at all , it's all in your nutty brain squirrel ". He really is a king , yes a Mafia King but a king , i looked at everybody and indeed wherever he turned around people immediately started bowing but not important right now did he actually said I have a nutty brain as in I'm a nutcase " I don't have a nutty brain, I'll slap you next time if you called me a nutcase ". " Oh yeah , then why is it so hard for you to understand simple things such as you belong to me and you can slap me all you want with your doughnuts ". He said winking at me , I know now what can be the max height of cockiness and egoisticness. This man has next level attitude.

"A person is not a property to belong to someone and I know I made a deal with you so I and only me.. just me.. belong to you , understand ". I said it oopps , too late too late erase button God anything help me , he is smiling evilly most evil smile i have witnessed along with the look " So you do accept you belong to me now, so you don't have that much of a nutty brain" he placed me on a something that felt like bed and hovered over me ,  I didn't even realised when we entered in a  room , he started rubbing his hard on on my vagina god I wasn't wearing anything, the friction felt so nice " Rigo..." I panted. He opened my shirt and took my breast in his mouth and started pinching my other nipple with his finger " Oh.. my.. Rigo.."
" So I am yours now?? ". The mastard.      " What do you want squirrel ". He started rubbing my clit now with his thumbs , " You... I want ... You " I breathed out , he started rubbing me harder and I was going up and up on the cliff of pleasure , he pinched my nipple one more time, I was about to jump off when he stopped, he ducking stopped.    " What the bell is this Rigo " I asked in frustration and he smirked  " Your punishment Precious for taking so much time to understand such a muffin eating simple thing ". Ughhh... Why do i even feel like this , like such a needy drug addict. " Martha is coming you should cover up no..." A knock came in and the ducker winked at me , I instantly covered myself up when a old lady came in with few bags in her hands, she had a small stature like me " Good evening miss.." I said to her and blushed at my state but she just looked at me with so much  kind and motherly way " Good evening dear , please call me Martha"  i felt an instant connection with her that I didn't even felt with Lauren, she whispered something in Rigo's ear and he smiled and kissed her on her cheek and left the room looking at me one more time with that evil smirk nothing like the way he greeted her , with so much adoration, she must be close to him I can tell .

**************************************