CHAPTER 26

Amerigo POV

I was working on my designs when she asked something.  " What? " Yeah she was sleeping the whole way down here like a baby  " Oh right , we are in Tuscany". I told her as a matter of fact
" HOT  GANG LEADER SAY WHAT". honestly I don't understand what's the big deal, she has to come with me wherever I go , she is my property now but what got my attention is  " Gang leader?? ". I am not a fucking gang leader like a kid selling drugs on streets. I'm a Mafia King of the biggest Mafia in world , of course she didn't know about it , didn't know about me , my identity is discreet , only people involved in black market and illegal businesses know about the real me. " What you are not their leader? Are you not a part of some big shot gang? , I mean why  you really even do this , you are a ducking CEO of Greco's industry, you must be a smart man to design and create fabulous cars , you are a billionaire then why the deck you do this? But all of this is not the point the point is why are we in Tuscany, you live in Bolonga right ."  She spoke non stop , has she tried singing. " You done squeaking squirrel? ".  She nodded and I was  thinking of a way to reveal this to her when Jimmy stifled a laugh , well it was kind of insulting when she compared me to the mere gangs but he crossed a line , i looked at him with my assassin look and he immediately apologized  and she said it's okay but it's not okay as Lauren said it's a showbiz, Jimmy has to respect her , if he slipped here it can happen anywhere, I need to take care of his mistakes later but right now there is more important issue here.   " I should've known that you had no idea , what this really is? " She looked confused , as she should   " We are in Tuscany because my real house is here, the head quarter is here ". It's safer here for her , if Anderson know I have her then probably every single mafia knows about it though I need to claim her in front of everyone officially as my future queen but she's not ready for that hell i am not ready for that but I have to have a queen, it's fucking monarch here too,  she just landed in my arms when I wanted her the most otherwise I had to marry a stupid golddigger " I'm hot ,yes , but I'm not a gang leader,  ". I tried to lighten the situation before dropping the bomb    " Have you ever heard of Red Rose Mafia" I asked her although the answer is obvious " Who hasn't, all the living creature  knows about the biggest Mafia in this world , I have heard the king is so  cruel , heartless and ruthless that he once killed a person and snatched his intestines out and fed it to his dogs , Can you believe it ? " I remember the day but I don't want to go there " I do Sera, I do" i took a hold of her hand and finally did it " Because I did it ". and I don't regret it one bit the bastard deserved it and much more, I still want to skin him alive when I think about him   " You are.. You are the king...". I could see the disbelief in her eyes " Yes Sera and don't even bother asking it's true, it's all true". She snatched her hands away from mine, I didn't liked it one bit , it somewhat sting , she must hate me now, why wouldn't she? angel like her who put her life at risks for others can't stay with me , what Anderson said ringed again in my ears , no , she has to, she's mine. I am not able to look in her eyes so I'm not sure what's she thinking but  she's trembling I can see it .

" I know you hate me but.. ". " I don't like you , yes, but I don't hate you , hate is a strong word Amerigo don't go around using it so casually ". She said looking at me and when I looked in her eyes the answer did shocked me but I gained my neutral expression immediately, i wouldn't have believed what she said but the answer was right there , she said she doesn't like me but I know better, I can read her like a nursery rhyme but apart from all that  there was again that hurt in her eyes , it's deep I can see it.       " You seem to know about the topic really well ". I said not wanting to push her further, i know how hard it is to talk about your demons " You don't have any idea" She said , she took my hand in hers , the action made me smile .
Maybe I do have an idea squirrel, try me precious who knows we'll heal each other together.

************************************