CHAPTER 4

Sera POV
I just needed some fresh air and now look what happened, everything is pitch black I can't even see my own hand , I didn't even know that 5 star hotels too have these kind of light out issues , feeling the walls with my both hands I started to looking for the door I came here through and then I felt something warm  how can a wall be so warm ? I started touching it all over then I felt a belt like object ,a belt?? and then something hard like gun or something suddenly out of nowhere a hand came  covered mine and I became numb , I wanted to scream but I guess when I'm really scared I lose my voice, huh! new discovery about myself, Sera not the time girl  and then I heard it ,a rich , dark chocolate like voice with thick italian accent to it , it was so beautiful that I can listen to it all day."You don't touch people like that."  It was so bittersweet that I didn't even registered what he said."Unless you want to get thoroughly fucked".  That got my attention.   "  I am so sorry, I was just looking for the door to get back to club, I didn't mean to touch you that way I thought you were a wall not that you are dead like wall or something but you have a hard body annndd I should stop talking now before I embarrase myself even more  , I mean this is really embarrassing ". 

He suddenly left my hand a took a hold of my throat slammed me into the wall . " Agggghh, what are you doing, leave me, it's hurting." I spoke through a strained voice He spoke again but this time with tone laced with venom. " It's suppose  to hurt , now what the fuck are you doing in my office all the way back to club when it clearly says no entry, hmm ? " His face was so close that we were breathing the same air . " I thought this is an exit, I felt a wave of fresh air leaving this room , I didn't even knew that it was an office and it's so dark outside that it's nearly impossible to see a  board if not noticed hard ." It was really hard to speak that way .  "please, it was an honest mistake , I am not a thief or something I am staying in this hotel in royal suite why would I steal from you."
He seemed to think about it and then loosened his grip a bit , not completely though,  owner of voice like dark chocolate but much bitter than sweet , I thought,

I think I really have lost  it he has me in a choking grip and I am thinking how good his voice sounds, and then without any warning light filled the room and I closed my eyes from such intensity light I slowly and steadily opened my eyes and at that moment I nearly gasped at  the beauty of two eyes that reminded me of two cup of lattes looking at me with so much intensity, his face was a face that belonged at top model magazine cover  and body that was carved out of marble , so sharp he was literal epitome of beauty suddenly I was feeling  hot like really hot and I mentally started crying about my pale complexion which was now probably red as two tomatoes.

Suddenly, door opened and it broke the invisible knot formed between the two of us that was continuously pulling me towards him . He stepped away from me but gripped my hand tightly with his large hands. " Amerigo look who I found".  Hmm so his name is Amerigo , such unique name for a unique person it  definitely suits him " Calm the fuck down Luigi " the other voice said entering the room and drum roll please, it's the one ,the only Pietro. "Oh shut it Pietro,Let me have some fun it's been so long we played with a pig." The man Luigi said punching the already  badly beaten up  man in the gut ,  I gasped loudly " Why would you do that? " I asked trembling slightly the man was already coughing blood and that's when Pietro's eyes landed on me " Sera ?? What the hell are you doing back here didn't you left an hour ago ." I couldn't keep my eyes off of that man , I never have seen somebody so brutally beating a man just for fun , who the bell were these guys?? I wasn't in the state of answering him and that's when he spoke
" How do you know her Pietro? " He inquired him while I was standing there like a statue. " She and her friend Ava are tourists here staying in our hotel for a week I checked all the details just like everytime someone checks in." He replied almost instantly maybe he got the idea what was the case when he looked at the deadly grip in which Amerigo was holding my hand.

"Hmmm, I see, Sera was it ." His grip seemed to get even tighter when he saw Luigi and Pietro looking at me for some reason,I don't know and the way he said my name gave me instant goosebumps I got some jelly like feeling when he said my name . "Pietro and Luigi  , avert your gazes right now , if you don't want to lose your eyes" . He said shooting daggers at them and then looked at me with a  look I couldn't decipher the meaning of , the same look before the jumbo men entered the room . Then the beaten up man coughed blood again and  he looked towards the man " Tony, Tony ,Tony"  he said with a deadly voice I couldn't believe my ears,  it was the same voice that was like chocolate but yet so different " I'm sorry boss". "Do you even know what sorry means , it means never repeating the same mistake again , well you look here boy , I don't believe in again and chances so here we go . Boo!! ". Amerigo took out a gun from his back pocket and placed it on the temple of the man,  I was just numb couldn't believe that it's really happening to me , putting hands on my ears I closed my eyes then  I heard a wierd sound and when I opened my eyes  Tony was lying in a pool of blood.

**************************************