CHAPTER 58

Sera POV

Amerigo told me everything...but I knew more than that, I knew more than him....Dad was here for a reason....The note said everything....I found it in the book near the couch that day...I didn't told anyone about it but I have to tell Rigo, the question is how do I tell him without revealing all the deep burried past....I can't...I feel like I'm cheating on him...he never lied to me...well neither did I but I'm hiding things...these secrets are like a wall between us..."My god! You look beautiful!!!". Miss Martha said And I finally turned around to look in the mirror blocking everything else, like I have been doing for a long time now.

The dress really is beautiful....Lena have done a great job at it...her professionalism is obvious despite such a young age... it's perfect for me... An elegant white flared dress with a little black furs ,beads and lace at the ends...wierd combination but it looks beautiful on me... it's like it was made for me...surely a dress of dreams..and the more I look at it the fact I'm getting married in two weeks is stirring up this nervousness in my stomach...

"You ladies take so much time!". Luigi came in the room and stopped in his tracks , I would have laughed at his expression but I am trying to control these dancing butterflies in my stomach."Wow...My cursed soul sis...Are you planning to kill my boss?". Miss Martha chuckled and I couldn't stop the smile, if only..." Wait till she actually gets ready...". "Wait...she isn't wearing any makeup right now?".

He's a bit slow of them all..."I'm just trying. This has happened for the first time that a dress have suited me so well in just first try, I never find the perfect fit in one go...You are incredible...Thankyou Lena"."Ohh..no it's actually Master's choice...I designed it as he told me...but thankyou". My phone ringed...at the exact moment and the moment I saw the name on the screen my heart started singing...

Rigo: How's the dress nutcase?

Always to the point.

Sera : It's perfect...just perfect

Rigo: Good...be ready in five minutes

Sera: Umm...What?

Rigo: Get ready. Luigi knows everything just follow him.

Sera: Umm...What?

I didn't understood a single thing...

Rigo: I am waiting Squirrel...

Before I could say or ask anything else he hanged up the phone and I looked at Luigi completely clueless...

"Just get ready sis". " For what? He didn't told me anything". "Sit down sweets...". Miss Martha pushed me down on a seat and pulled out something from underneath the desk
"This won't take time...you already look perfect ". She said and then started putting on some stuff on my face similar to what Ava applied that night when everything changed...and only now after that day I'm applying something on my face... and I have no idea what for?!

"What's happening???". " Shh...don't speak...just open your mouth..." She pulled down my chin gently.. forcing me to open my mouth and applied a lipstick...and I was thinking only about how they first treated me like a baby now a doll...She was doing it with so much enthusiasm that I couldn't stop her..."Perfect...". She said stepping away from me...I didn't even got to see myself in mirror when I heard Luigi gasp..."Oh...my God"."My...dear you look absolutely gorgeous...I have never seen a bride this elegant and beautiful...and I have seen plenty". Bride??...

"Would someone please tell me what's going on? Are we deciding the make up too? ". " You look mindblasting but not the time Sera we are already late let's go!". He took my arms in his hands and started pulling me out of the room " Luigi! I'm wearing heels!"."There is a probability that you'll get hurt And there is a surety he will kill me if he had to wait even for two minutes!". I couldn't ask him anything else because of these stupid heels!

We soon got in the car and he finally sighed "Wooh! Finally!". Yeah finally!
" You tell me right now what the bell is going on otherwise I will personally ask Rigo to beat you!". He chuckled and looked at me "Learning to make threats Sera? Well please don't get angry because I'm sure from today onwards he will give you anything you desire". "Huh?".

" Because you'll be Mrs.Amerigo Greco in about.... fifteen minutes". Just like that?...he said it so casually... "WHAT!!!". I looked at Miss Martha who was sitting in front of us...and she was smiling too... "Yes... my dear"." But how??? Why??? Rigo!!!!!". I am not able to collect things in my mind...my thoughts are all over the place...I don't know what to feel or say... I'm getting married!!!

" Yes...it has to be done earlier sis...for safety reasons... it is common here... let's say people we know have tendency to ruin special days... it's more of a private wedding, nobody knows about it... but don't worry you'll have your grand party later when everything is settled down...".

"We aren't talking about eating the cake with extra cream here! I'm the bride, I'm getting married and I am the last one to know!!! !How is this even possible?! How...."." Believe me Sis...it all happened too fast but if our boss wanting to tie a knot is possible then I am starting to believe unicorns are possible too..This.Is.Nothing...Just go with the flow". He said shaking his head and doing some wierd hand actions.

I crashed back on the seat sighing...if Rigo have decided it noone can change his mind....I love Rigo...but only one person came to my mind....Ava....I can't get married without her...I love Rigo....but Ava....how can I do this without her?...I need her, this is something we planned about since we were kids...

My life have turned into.a soap opera which is being directed by the destiny itself...I have no option but to let go and actually go with the flow.

************************************