EPILOGUE

Anonymous POV

A man who never said a sorry...a man who never bowed to tie his damn shoes...fell in love with her....bowed down infront of her....Sera isn't from our world...she doesn't understand the fact that Greco crossed his limits when he bowed infront of her...that only tells me the extent he loves her to...but the world doesn't work with only love does it?

Everyone was crying but not even one tear dropped from Greco's eyes but I knew better...he was bleeding on the inside....I know he's dead inside...I understand how he feels... I love her too...and that's why I did it.... She'll be back to where she belongs...with me...I didn't killed her.... it's just the serum that have shut down her body for few hours...well...I'm just waiting for him to go...the serum would wear off any moment now...

Finally after an hour he got an call and the moron finally left Sera alone....I waited till his car was nowhere in sight and checked all around for any danger... Amerigo is a smart bastard and I have no doubt he'll soon figure things out, at this moment his judgement is clouded but not for long and I'll make use of it... and take my Sera away from him...

I digged her body out...she looked pale....it didn't mattered... she'll be fine I'll make sure of that..."I'll take care of you..my sweet pea.... you'll be safer with me....".

************************************

Sooo....who's this person??? Any guesses? Well....I think it's... no-one...noone!!!  nope I'm not telling you guys!...YET...😂😂 Hope you liked the story ♥️ I want to thank all of you guys who came with me this far in this journey...

And if you are still here...1.2.3.4... drum roll please!!!! Presenting you the second part....To Just you!

'Heart doesn't forget'

New suspense, new drama, but same old Amerigo and Sera! And SAME OLD LOVEEEEEEEEE.... 😂♥️😂♥️😂♥️
I just love...love!!! Don't you? 😉

Well...see you guys in 'Heart doesn't forget!'