CHAPTER 24

Amerigo POV

"Done , behaving like a dying fish". I can't just help it , she does look too good when embarrassed , I went near her and wrapped my arms around her , hmm she smells even nicer with that jasmine fragrance mixed with my colongue wearing that shirt " I like the way you smell even more now with my fragrance on you " . I was already semi hard , it's seem to be permanent state of my dick near her " Do you.. Do you have a gun in your pocket please remove it if so ".    What?? Did  I heard her right , of course  I know I have  probably one of the biggest dick she ever felt and eventually will have , my blood boils even thinking about entering my treasure box no... don't go there Amerigo think about her reaction when she felt you and how she'll forget every other bastard she have been with, how she'll scream your name when you'll enter her ,  I didn't even realised when I started laughing at that "Sorry squirrel, this gun can't be removed". I wanted to see her face so I turned her around and " Hahaha " She gasped just by looking at it what will she do when she see it for real . " Hahaha "
Then she said something that made my heart swell full of pride   "You're more handsome when you laugh" I know she didn't mean to say that loud but I am a mastard I can't let that go  "More handsome huhh??"  God.. the way she looks  " Not the look , please, I can't handle it right now".  " The look?? ". We felt a jerk and if it wasn't for my hold on Sera she could have gotten hurt , idiot captain, I need to talk to him we have landed smoother than that before.

Sera's lower abdomen was on directly over my bulge now , when Pietro she started moving which just made my condition worse , of course I didn't released her.      she was blushing so hard hmm, I love it ..." Don't need to be a tomato, What is it Pietro? ". He smiled creepily again  " We have landed , car is waiting outside ". I saw him winking at my Squirrel,  is he  trying to write his death warrant, bloody egghead did this on purpose   " I'll pull those eyes out , next time you do that!! "   He showed me his middle finger telling me to fuck off. He knows that I wouldn't do anything right now with squirrel in my hands.       

" Asshole". " Do you have to curse so much "  She can give the killer rush at the same time calm me down and that's only in almost 2 days  " Do you have to be Miss tomato around me ". She blushed and hid her face in my chest , the action warmed my heart but I can't seem to stop myself from teasing her , " No answer?,  I have tasted your ketchup too tomato , why shy now??". She started hitting my chest blushing even harder these moments were special to me , she Was special to me , I hugged her and laughed at her cute antics , God you gave her to me by mistake but she's mine to keep now and I'll protect her with everything I have.

I wrapped a coat around her , no matter how much I like her in my button up , noone else can see her like this " Don't want anybody looking at what's mine ".

We came outside and everyone were at their positions, good , My every single man is trained till their limits, according to me the body never gets tired only brain can and we have trained them to be their best versions , Sera was looking at everything with awe and  I was looking at her , I shook  my head and started guiding precious to my beauty , I can feel her eyes on me all the way down here and it makes me happy emotions I've not felt in long time " If you're done ogling so we could get in ?  , Annd miss tomato is back , " Sorry ".  I strapped her up and went in , as soon as I got seated the phone pinged and I got a call from Matthew, the hotel manager  from Bolonga he was talking about some girl making trouble at gaming centre of hotel " Sir she have been continuously playing that game for 4 hours only stopping in middle to text someone and then got back again , she's hoarding the game using vulgar language and other residents are complaining now " seriously!! Calling me for this stupid reason , how did he even got my number, Pietro deals with the hotel shit.   " What's the big deal Matthew, this is too stupid, You are fired" " but .. " I ended the call and looked at Sera   " You look like a constipated squirrel right now , do you have some problem??". " seriously!! who keeps a table in a car  but you know what No, there is no problem at all except the point that I wanted a vacation not a hot dark chocolate kidnapper, I'm lying to my whole family who knows that I'm lying , the motives of the kidnapper isn't clear to me at all and I don't know when he will feel safe enough to set me free , God Amerigo I won't tell anybody about this , you know that , you just want my body and I'm not giving my virginity to someone I don't even know properly, I know I said I'll never show my face to you again but can't you let it go , let me go right now, I am afraid I'll fall for a guy who will just fuck me and leave me " woww... She got some lungs well I was expecting that outburst long time ago , not the poin , the point is , she's a virgin, damn she is pure and innocent squirrel,   " You are a Virgin ?? " I slowly registered everything she squeaked out and the more I registered the more it made me frustrated , I lifted her back in my lap and gave her a bottle of water first , the damn squirrel needed it after all the squeaking. So she can't get this thing in her head that she's not going anywhere and she's mine, so naturally her virginity is mine too the easy way therefore the hard way it is from now on till she engraves in her head these simple things " I keep a table in the car , I keep many more things in my car I'll keep you too , you know why?? Don't bother , you are just a rainbow fish right now ,so here it is  You.. Are.. Mine.." Damn rainbow fish , I told her everything as a matter of fact.

I'll make her beg to me for every single touch , she'll crave me by the time I'll be done with her , I'll occupy her every single thought and she won't be able to think about anything else but me with that thought I kissed her like an animal " And you are not leaving anywhere.." I want to make her crazy with need for me , a virgin huhhh?? I took a hold of her pussy , wet like I imagined, her body knows about her owner , I didn't even touched her , all this wet just from a kiss   " Rigo.."  hmm , interesting she only calls me that when she's aroused , when she's not restraining herself from me  , that's why I love it when she calls me that and she'll be calling me that a lot more  " That's my name Sera and this belongs to me " I dipped my finger in her and she gasped again, that's right precious " Rigo...". I collected her slick from her cunt and showed her , how much exactly she wants me " Look at this Sera , this is the prove, I haven't even touched you properly and you are  like Pacific down here ". I removed my hand completely off her body and I could see the sexual frustration on her face , well she's definitely not more  frustrated than I am right now , this is not easy for me too , my dick is asking for attention  but I don't think I can get it up for anybody else , hell she thinks I'll just fuck her and leave her well I don't blame her for that I never actually did told her how I feel but can't she see , I know she needs more time and I'll give her that but the damn squirrel thought about giving her virginity to some other bastard ,  she's definitely going to get punished for even thinking about that ,  " Get... that ..thing .. straight , what?? frustrated my squirrel, guess what I'm not frustrated at all I'll repeat the process again and again and again till you fit this thing in your head that You're Mine body and soul , every fucking inch , by the way ketchup is sweet my tomato but  your doughnuts are great too  ". It's true I'm sexually frustrated not frustrated over her not at all but the punishment has  just started squirrel , I licked my fingers clean and winked at her , looking at her face right now I can tell this will be interesting.

**************************************