CHAPTER 15

Amerigo POV

I was looking at Sera waiting for a reaction but she was only confusedly looking at everybody and then the reaction came , she was trying to push me away and  of course it didn't budge me a bit , she barely weighs few pounds compared to me but  she had to see Marco , she had to see the real me,  a monster , she had to see this part of life too , she's an angel that made an offense to enter hell even if it was unintentionally and now she has to deal with the consequences this is just the beginning.

I didn't liked being pushed away by her but I had to give her some time after all this . If I'm not wrong which certainly I'm not , it's her first time witnessing a murder , hell , I didn't even killed Tony that day and she was a crying mess and now she's just standing there like a stone, she needs a minute,  thinking about this  I backed away and the moment she turned around I could see her getting freeze , I wanted to hug her , wait no I don't do hugs but just maybe.... maybe I won't mind hugging her. 

" Oh my God , you shot him ". She said after a full minute almost sobbed it up out, yes I'm counting every minute , every single second is important but seeing her statue condition I can manage one more minute, my men are just looking ahead probably wondering what are we still doing here but they didn't dare question it , Pietro is looking at Sera sympathetically , I don't mind him looking at her , he looks at her like a protective older brother and Luigi is smiling looking at the blood, sometimes I really do think that he needs to see a psychologist and that's a big thing coming from me because I love blood all the much more than anybody but Luigi , it's like he needs to kill in order to survive. 

Okay three minutes are more than enough . I grabbed her hand and start pulling her towards the parking area , my men already left for separate cars except, Jimmy he is my personal driver and much more his father was driver and a good friend of my father too, His three generations worked for us , loyalty flow in his veins. Pietro also dragged away Luigi with him , Smart men,  I have to give them a bonus this month they have been continuously working for past two days without question asked.

  Guess the squirrel still is in that statue mode , I think she will  love the statue game , It'll will be fun to play my version of that game with her" I have a flight to catch , leave my hand , I'm leaving this country,  leave my hand this instant." Oh good she's back but bad she's still talking about leaving, Is she a bit retarded? or Is she suffering from memory loss ?            

" Leave me , I said " she is trying to hit me but it felt like soft pillows are touching me but she's creating a bit trouble, she doesn't want to come with me this way , no problem....no problem at all , I have different methods... I can always carry her on my shoulder.

"AMERIGO!!"  The pillows are now  hitting me in the back , it's a good back massage , and it's  even better she's shouting my name , good practice for her , she'll shout even louder when  l'll pump my cock in and out of her pussy     " Squirrel I haven't even done anything to make you scream my name , shut up   now ". Although I love it when she calls my name like that , I don't want unnecessary attention " Leave me alone!!!". I think witnessing a murder sent her in a state of shock, she can't be dumb if she knows that it's good to leave me too bad I want her and she's not going anywhere not after that chance I gave her.

I strapped her up and went into the car  switching on the child lock, she's a baby squirrel after all .... it's better to be safe than sorry, maybe I should cuff her hands too. Mmmmm, her beautiful hands will look so good all  cuffed up , leaving her at my mercy, I pulled out a pair of handcuffs and locked her hands in it , so beautiful....

" Start the car Jimmy " I said to Jimmy and pulled up the divider , I needed privacy with my precious. I realised her lips were dry, she's must be thirsty from all that shouting....opening up a bottle of water I placed it on her lips." Drink "  She wrapped her gorgeous lips around the water bottle.

I was thinking how good her lips will feel when she started again with that shit , I think there is utter need to remind her again...this time in a way she can't forget. I unstrapped her seat belt pulled her in my lap  " I told you not to show your face to me ever again otherwise I won't let you go , didn't I ?? ". I reminded her again though I hate repeating myself but my focus was more on her butt that's rubbing directly over my already hard dick , I think it hasn't gone down since the moment I saw her in washroom. " Are you going to kill   me?". What?? Is that what she thought all along when I told her I would not let her go ,  she do  have eyes right ! Didn't she saw my condition, forget about seeing,  can't she feel my dick right now ??, my balls are hurting because of her, she is my precious , my baby squirrel why in the hell would I kill her? 

" Atleast make it hurt less If you're goi.." She started wriggling in my lap rubbing my dick ,  Oh hell , I really have to show her , I attacked her lips right then and fuck ...she is so much better than I imagined, her lips are like petals of flower , so soft , her lips taste like coconut ,  she wears coconut lip balm ,  unique like her, I was continuously sucking on her lips , she didn't had much experience I could tell and that made me so fucking happy , it took her a minute to understand but she started copying my actions slowly trying to match with my  pace that was even more hot , she was moaning now without even realising it and those sounds were making me crazy, I haven't lost my patience like that ever before, my senses were blurred and I started sucking even more vigorously biting her lip , as soon as she gasped, I instantly started tasting her, I was curious how she tasted ...

Chocolate and coffee , damn!! it's the best combination with her jasmine fragrance , I was rock hard when she started rubbing herself on me , I don't think she is aware of what's she doing , God it felt so good that I groaned out loud too , Even it's a crime I have to stop this right now , otherwise I won't be able to control the tiger prancing in me waiting to attack her and fuck her merciless .

I reluctantly pulled away and smirked at her now red as Apple cheeks , swollen lips and disheveled hairs especially those water pool eyes darkened with lust  I'm loving my creation...my... Mine ... Just mine.

She has to fix this thing in her head          " You are mine now Sera , you belong to me , every single inch of you should only scream my name, you are not leaving , I will not allow that , Your soul.. is mine , your body.. is mine and your damn fucking pussy.. is mine , Just mine"  I told her in clear cut voice.

**************************************

Just you जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें