CHAPTER 28

Sera POV

" Miss Martha you've known Amerigo for a long time don't you ?" She smiled at me and said" You've have a sharp eye my dear it's good for your position but yes I have known Master Amerigo since he was a baby , I was his nanny ". She guided me towards the walk in closet which was full of ladies clothes at one side and gents the other, " Every piece of clothe is of my size?? " I asked her  she smiled and picked out   elegant knee length blue flare dress  "Here , try this " she said  " It's beautiful thankyou".  She waved a hand at me saying "  Master Amerigo arranged all this , he called me to prepare everything for you, whatever you needed , I was definitely shocked, he had never brought a girl home but Luigi and Pietro explained everything to me".I wonder what they explained She laughed a bit and pinched my cheeks" You are just what he needs, now get changed fast , I'm waiting outside "   I smiled and looked around he did all of this for me , he never brought a girl home before my heart rate picked up pace as I think about everything that happened in bedroom before Martha came ,I admitted to him that I belong to him , I knew it but I didn't want to say it out loud .Stop it Sera Martha is waiting outside.

I noticed a rack full of lingerie, yeah I'm not wearing that I still wear the cotton panties and simple bra , I wonder how does he even know my sizes so perfectly he didn't measured it when I was asleep did he , puftt..it must be lucky guess but I don't have any other pair, God have turned a blind eye at me yup he has  , I checked out few pairs some of them are too bold too much bold for me  but I finally settled for a simpler white one and wore the dress and checked myself in mirror ,  wow..  everything fits like a glove I'm going to suggest Rigo to be fashion consultant later on . I fixed my hairs and applied the jasmine body oil which was surprisingly present on the dressing. I don't use anything else except that beauty product not even lipstick sometimes a lipbalm  but nothing else , I don't like makeup but best quality makeup was already try there , I know how expensive they are thanks to Ava teaching me about everything . Oh Ava .. it's been a day since I called her,  I'll call her later in night today.

I came outside she was standing there thinking about something hard .  She was so poised , everyone around him is well mannered Rigo's upbringing was definitely like a prince I've seen the way he carries himself like a true Tiger King , he defines perfectionism and sensuality, he's hot like fire itself but it's like he opens up a  animalistic side of him with me a more liberal one something tells me not many had the opportunity to see him like that and I feel a bit grateful for it .

I cleared my throat and she looked at me
" Oh my goodness..you..look.. ravishing, my dear , here he said to give this to you" she took out a box from the bag and  gave it to me as soon as I opened it i gasped at the beautiful pearl necklace , they were one of the rarest pearls , I'd seen their photo in newspaper, they are really expensive worth a thousands of dollars  " Oh my god Martha.. no i can't take this.. it's too expensive, I know  the dress ,  shoe and other things are too much costly but they are necessities, This.. is.. not ". She smiled at me " Master wants  you to wear this at dinner dear , it will break his heart if you don't wear this , he himself ordered it when he was in Bolonga only ". No not the puppy dog eyes "I know but.. " I tried to say something " but nothing" she said cutting me off " Okay Martha I'll wear it just because he troubled so much for it but I'll not accept any other jewellery in that bag ". She was trying to protest but I was determined and she finally gave up
" Okay but this will break his heart". " If I take this it will break my dignity". She smiled finally for the first time in past 15 minutes and gave me the bag " Give this back to him yourself dear , let's go now everybody must be waiting for you ".  I took the bag and placed it in a drawer near bed , it is expensive after all and went out with Martha by my side.

Everybody in the corridor was  bowing down  wherever we went like the way they did with Rigo but he's the king , I looked around for any other person but there was only Martha and me " Why are they bowing their headdown to us?  ". I asked her but she only said" They have to dear , it's a rule". Rule?? Who exactly they are supposed to bow down to , at every other person working above them ?? that must be it .  I smiled politely at everybody but I don't think they could see it with the position they were in  , don't even ask about the men employees they looked like a mouse in a cat's house bent almost halfway down by their waist I need to talk Amerigo about this . I looked around everywhere, it's marvellous,  so beautiful and elegant so royal, I almost feel out of the place.

" Go in there sweetheart, everybody is in there ". It was a beautiful door with a design of Red Rose on it in the middle it was so tall , two giant bodyguards were standing at the corners of the door looking like rest of the terminators.           " Aren't you coming ?" I asked her feeling nervous, she gives me a sense of comfort , I don't know anybody here " I have to serve the dinner with the rest of the staff". She said" Oh I can help you, let's go ". She pushed me back and said.   " No sweetheart , you have to go in there, don't worry  go inside, he's waiting right  inside , for you . It's just a dinner  nothing formal " I took a deep breath and  men opened the gate , I turned around one more time to look at Martha and she was standing right there smiling kindly at me and made a hand signal urging me to go inside, she really reminds me of my mother. " Okay it's just a dinner what's there to worry about , here we go ". I finally entered the room.

**************************************