CHAPTER 33

Sera POV

I could feel his heated gaze on the man and me , it was so intense that it took everything in me to keep focusing on the wound,  I blew air on his wound, I know he is strong but disinfectant does burns , it's painful for me to even look at the torn flesh though the need to help him is stronger and the stare became unbearable after that , I wanted to ask Rigo to avert his gaze when he said           " Sera I think it's enough". He said and I continued it was almost done " Just a minute Rigo it's almost done annndd.. viola!! here you go ". I finished up and looked at Amerigo and if the looks could kill , the man would be resting in peace by now  , what's he angry at , is he not happy that I helped his man,  of course he isn't he is the one who shot him which is still a mystery but I'm happy that he didn't objected once for my sake. " Thanks" the man said and I smiled at him he doesn't need to thank me for it , he got shot by my..no not my Rigo so it's only fair , I waved him off saying " Oh it's nothing"  I packed everything up and looked around bell  everybody was looking directly at me smiling creepily.    " What?? Why are you all looking at ". They continued their creepiness , I smiled awkwardly and sat next to Luigi all of them were sitting next to each other and there was no space between them except the two chairs beside Amerigo and I didn't wanted to be in close proximity to Amerigo right now when he is angry at me for helping his friend but it looked like the action made him even more furious and he was sending daggers at Luigi. She sat on a chair next to Luigi .

As soon as I took a breath Luigi yelled.  . " Whoa!! sister you hate me that much" What's he talking about  ?? Does it have something to do with daggers from Amerigo " Huhh?? I don't hate you , I barely know you why would you say that ". Why do they use this word so freely?? "Because he doesn't want to die early, just sit next to the boss would you sis ". A man said ,  l'll do  what i  want to do no matter how good he looks ,  Rigo is the only one that knows how to use my body against me , I'm powerless in front him but I won't follow anybody else , I'm an independent women " What if I don't want to?? " The words just got past  my lips and the tiger pranced on me.               " Heyyy!! ". I know I'm small but what's with him flexing his strong muscles and always picking me up like a bag whenever he wants to all with a cocky smirk " Hey to you too succulent blueberry, You look quite delectable". he said placing me on a chair next to him and I blushed I've never been with a man before and the first one I get is dark mischievous sex god , his whispers and his musky colongue is driving my senses out of order but I took a breath calming myself down and stopping myself from rub all over him  " Soo... I'm hungry and you guys must be hungry too can we eat dinner now ? " I said and  Luigi laughed saying " You.. are asking, girl just say the word and bossman will buy the whole damn restaurant for you , I mean to say Of course let's start the dinner"  Will he really do that for me?? Well he did bought most expensive jewellery for me but buying a whole restaurant just because I am hungry is really sweet , I must be blushing so hard especially when he's looking directly at me .

I got saved by Martha when she came in with all the food , it was enough to feed an army , she served everybody large portions and left the room , I wanted to ask her to stay but I know she wouldn't had with an excuse to that staff can't eat with Royals , they weren't acting like one before but right now when I look at them they are eating quite beautifully and elegantly like they are painters painting something but like magnet to my eyes he got all my attention, he looked so handsome even doing something so simple and I had to force my gaze away when he caught me looking , I was having doubts about myself , They are royals it doesn't matters that if it is Mafia but they are royals , Why does he want a girl like me who couldn't even protect herself , shouldn't he be looking for a stronger and richer girl , the thought of him being with someone else clenched my heart , No Sera he said you were his that means he wants you not anybody else , I consoled myself and finished my food stealing  short glances at him but he caught me everytime smirking and I could feel my cheeks getting toasted.     

We finally finished except Luigi   " God.. you people eat too fast just start the questionnaire without me , I'll take part in it my way ". I smiled at him, It's completely fine my mom told me not to rush the meal , it should be savoured because it takes time and effort to cook it we should appreciate it especially such a heartfelt meal it was awesome, I had never have the pasta that good , it was bursting with flavours in each bite .         " You take your time, it's not good to rush dinner anyways " . I said to him and he took a long dramatic sigh and said  " Finally the one who understands me " They definitely don't look like a part of Mafia from their actions more like kids hehe.  

**************************************