CHAPTER 41

Sera POV
The room got many times smaller as soon as he entered it , No matter how many times I look at him there is still a hankering feeling, a thirst...for him..
"You skipped your lunch and now supper ?" he's angry, yup. I should have listened to Miss Martha " Martha leave us alone" he said and I pushed away my table seeking comfort in my blanket " Master...I". " I said leave didn't I ?". Umm.. I'm scared at the same time I'm feeling hot like really hot his commanding voice is doing something to me , Am I going crazy ?? Martha left the room and he took the plate in his hands and sat near me and he took a sandwich in his hands placed it near my mouth and I opened without any delay.

" Mmm... it's good". I moaned out , the seasoning and cheese of the sandwich was perfect "But I'm bad Sera very dangerous and very commanding and you are a baby squirrel who can't even feed herself " he said without any emotion in his voice"Aanndd.. I'm still your future Queen my King ". I said smiling at him and his face was still devoid of any emotion, I gobbled down the last piece of sandwich "Did you ate anything??" I let go of the topic when he ignored my statement, sometimes it's just okay to let go and enjoy the moment, so I'm going to do just that " It doesn't matters". He said opening the bottle of juice and placing on my lips and I pushed it way lightly , of course the mighty King didn't liked but I didn't liked his response too it " Why?? You don't have a body? Nope Please don't reply , you do have a body a hot one at that and it needs food whether you want it or not and It matters to me ". He finally smirked, I brace myself for his next pervy words " Because you want my body so much that you can't resist?".
" Yes". I said immediately I will not hide my emotions and at the day of marriage I'll tell him how much I love him .

" Don't play games you can't win squirrel". " It will be a sweet defeat losing to you " I said smiling and he was a bit taken aback , I have enough love for both of us My King "The punishment really did a number on you ". He said running his rough and strong thumb on my lips "Maybe yes... Maybe no.." I placed the sandwich on his lips and he smirked again, I'm starting to really love that smirk and what comes with it because for now that's the only emotion evident on his face beside anger and I'll savour it "Hmmm...I think I'll prefer you feed me a different way ". He said and suddenly pulled all covers off my body , next came my top now a two piece shirt

" Rigo please order cheaper clothes for me if ultimately you are going to do.   that ". I wasn't even the least bit bothered that I was completely bare in front of him , why should I? "You are my queen even the tissue you will use will not be cheap now shut it and let me enjoy my doughnuts " he said no demanded this man have no etiquette in bedroom. and...oh...he..took my breast in his mouth , his one hand massaging the other one and other roaming all over my body "Rigo.... don't stop... please..." I pleaded to him ,I closed my eyes at the sensation and then I felt something creamy and cold on my breasts, I opened my eyes and he was placing and rubbing whole sandwich on my breasts " What... what are you doing? This is madness Rigo ". I tried getting up but he pushed me down " Then get mad with me precious". He said and without waiting for another second he started eating off my breasts continuously flicking my nipples with his hot tongue. "Ohhh....my..... doughnuts!!!" I really get mad from this , his tongue is moving so swiftly over my both breasts and the way I'm moaning nobody in the bell would believe that I am still a DUCKING VIRGIN!!! "Woww...this...fee....oh...my... Rigo!!!". I gasped out loud when his hands found my clit again " Your Rigo huh??". I could here the amusement in his voice, believe me I would leave everything else in the world for you Rigo I wanted to say but nothing came out of my mouth, his tongue started moving down to my belly it felt too good like a roller coaster maddening ride and no!!
" Rigo what are you doing you can't possibly put your mo....oh...my..... don't stop ". That horrid sinfully hot man laughed "I'm not stopping before I get cream for my doughnuts precious, your Ruby here is going to give me that ". What does th....." Oh du..ck!!!!" He laughed again an evil sexy laugh while moving his tongue on my lady part.
" Wha...what..oh..Rigo... it's...too..ahhh" I moaned loud when he started flicking my clit with his tongue fast and hard. " I... can't.." this is too intense , I want to push him away yet smash my every single body part in him...what...the bell...is..this... It's like the roller coaster is going higher and higher..."You can and you will precious, I want you to cum". He said and gave a long lick to my slit before "Ohhh...my....". How can one insert their tongue in cervix, is it even meant to be....I don't care...if it feels like that , I arched my back wanting more of him to enter and he did " Fuck precious you taste incredible I haven't tasted anything better than this , Now! Fucking come right Now " my body knows her owner and it happened I fell again because I am sure as bell he will catch me..... again..." AMERIGO!!" I moaned and fell back on bed and he continued to lick me there drying me up completely he came over me and kissed me
" You don't even know how beautiful you look when you come, your doughnuts, your cream , your blue water pool eyes, your fucking entire body is incredible, God himself will regret giving you to me" he said looking directly in my eyes and I refrained myself from crying , " You think that?". " I know that precious". I have never seen such sincerity in anybody's eyes while praising me bell nobody have ever complimented me, he makes me feel beautiful even if I am not I feel good and contented, haven't felt that in long time and I'm going to be this alpha man's wife , I closed my eyes smiling . " You are being a very creepy squirrel doing that ". " You just put your mouth on my lady part and I'm being creepy and let's not forget you did asked me to get mad with you". I said smiling wide and he laughed, a real laugh that warmed my inside up ,he looks so carefree right in this moment not like a hardbass mafia King but a beautiful man, a creation that don't even belong on earth and that makes me somehow ask him" Rigo what's your age? And did your grandparents made this palace ? How much punches can you deliver at one go ? And isn't it wierd to you know lick the ladies parts, is that even supposed to happen? I'm a virgin and a bit weak in that department knowledge so I only know that man's part is supposed to go in there and Do You know know I have a long list of first timers with you , you are my first kidnapper, my first kiss,my first owner, you gave me my first orgasm and what not , I have so many more questions to ask you , I'm rambling so much but it's just so many things I want to talk to you about... Rigo?? Why are staring at me ?? Helloooo...I understand it's not fun to chat this way Ava and I always eat during gossiping Let's have strawberry and blueberry combo blast popsicles while chatting after dinner...it's the..best..Rigo?? You listening to me??"

**************************************