CHAPTER 11

Sera POV

OH MY DOUGHNUTS , how can he be here." Well , well hiding behind a girl now Marco ". The man I remember Luigi said and I stepped in front of the man in a protective stance but I'm not able to keep my eyes off him , he is standing in the middle of around 5 men smirking devilishly at me , he is not looking at the man behind me at all his gaze is running up and down my body continuously making me a bit self conscious, why is  he looking at me like...like he can see past my clothes...I can tell that my  complexion as always is definitely betraying me.

" Get aside little girl , let the adults handle this situation". Did he just said what I think he said, I don't know who this giant is but I don't like him at all , like at all "No " I said ,I don't know where that courage came from , maybe it's the sugar or maybe my inner doctor 

" Hahaha,What did you said ? ".  He said laughing ." No , I won't get aside ", Now everybody started laughing what's so funny about it , I looked at Amerigo but there was a slight smile creeping on his face , probably a first real smile , it's pretty...he should smile  more, God Ava he can kill you in an instant and you are admiring his smile stupid!stupid!!!

" Enough" he said in a calm voice but everybody  stopped  in an instant including that giant and that Luigi guy and then he moved towards me like a tiger to it's prey he stood right in front of me , I had to elevate my head to look in his eyes that holds so many things but right now the look is the one he seem to give me the most ...I don't know the meaning of it, I just know that this look makes me hot like lava.

Despite feeling like lava I started backing away from him and  asked him   " What ? "  but in a blink of eyes he  smashed me in his body, pulling me by my waist and dipped his nose in my neck and dragged it all over my neck I was literally feeling everything I studied in school about s word  classes , but it didn't mentioned about the jellies I was feeling in my  vaginal area , It felt so good that I almost moaned . He bit my earlobe and I gasped  " Welcome to my world, Sera, there's no way out now ". He whispered in my ear , I was in some sort of daze, when I heard a ear shattering voice  "Ahhhhhhhh".

I snapped out of it and looked around for the source of that voice ,  Everybody was looking behind my back but Amerigo was still looking at me  I pushed him away with every ounce of force I had and turned around, the man was lying there on the floor with a bullet between his head " Oh my God , you shot him ! ". I know that man did something wrong after all if he is involved with Amerigo then he must be part of something bad For Amerigo to kill him  maybe he crossed Amerigo gang's but does somebody deserves to die like that? I thought forgetting the image of Tony was difficult but this...is.. , I don't have words, he shot him, without any trace of remorse on his face .

He grabbed my hand and started pulling me somewhere , I slowly came to my senses and that's when I realised we are at airport's car parking " I have a flight to catch , leave my hand , I'm leaving this country,  leave my hand this instant." I started hitting him with my other hand. 

" Leave me , I said " and the next moment I was in air , he was carrying me like I am a sack of potatoes on his shoulders. 'AMERIGO!!" I started hitting him in his back  " Squirrel I haven't even done anything to make you scream my name , shut up now ". He said like my punches had no effect on him at all and many people had said that I punch really hard . " Leave me alone!!!". He murmured something and pushed me in a sleek looking car  and strapped the seat belt around me , he entered the car and pulled out metal cuffs from a dashboard beside armrest ,locked both my wrist in it and switched on the kids lock before I could even come out of the shock that he just threw me in the car , state of shock was so now my new friend that just didn't want to leave me , it keeps coming back to me since the moment I have met Amerigo.

" Start the car Jimmy " He said to the driver and pulled up the divider , It was just him and me now , he grabbed a bottle of water and placed it on my lips
" Drink " he said looking at me , more like ordered , I opened my mouth drank almost the whole bottle , I didn't realised I was that thirsty.

I avoided to look in his eyes because I know if I did I'll fall into those cup of lattes again and I can't do that , I have to leave " Amerigo , I have a flight to catch , let me go , plea.. what are you doing?? " .  He pulled me towards him and made me sit on his lap, now this is a really compromising position " I told you not to show your face to me ever again otherwise I won't let you go , didn't I ?? ". Yeah..of course he remembers... why would he leave any evidence behind ? I started to pull away from him but he kept his hands on thighs .

" Are you going to kill me ? " I don't want to die right now...but everything in life don't go according to what you want.        " Atleast make it hurt less If you're goi.."  he smashed his lips onto mine cutting me off  and started kissing me furiously I've never kissed a man before, I didn't know how the bell to kiss but holy doughnuts he definitely knew how to kiss it felt so  good he was sucking my lips continuously like he was thirsty and my lips were only source of his water , his lips were a bit rough but felt so good, he tasted like strawberry shortcake with a bit of spicy flavour to it , he  tasted like best drink I've ever had .

He suddenly bit my lips and I gasped while he took full advantage of that and  forced his tongue in my mouth and I don't think any part of my mouth was untouched by his tongue. His tongue was almost touching my throat ,I was making sounds I didn't even knew existed and  my panties were so wet.

I was feeling needy and desparate for more I wanted to touch him in some way but my hands were restricted  and he was groaning like he was in some sort of pain then with his teeth he pulled my tongue a bit and started sucking on it with rubbing his hands on my thighs that seemed to worsen my condition.

Finally, we parted away after what seemed like an hour breathing hard , well I was breathing hard and he was smirking at me " You are mine now Sera , you belong to me , every single inch of you should only scream my name, you are not leaving , I will not allow that , Your soul.. is mine , your body.. is mine and your damn fucking pussy.. is mine , Just mine"

**************************************