CHAPTER 61

Sera POV
"That's a wall Rigo....WHOAH!". That's not a wall... it's a well hidden place...with all the branches and bushes and jasmines. Nobody could tell that it's here...Who knew that the garden would hold a secret door? It was the same Jasmine route I took earlier and the same dead end where I almost died. Only If I knew... Ducking ham!

" For How long are you going to be a dead fish?". I squinted my eyes at him..."If I'm a dead fish then you are a...are a...are a...". "Wow...you look wow... precious". Ookay...This is not fair! He always shuts me up with something like that.

I was going to retaliate when he suddenly opened the door and stepped in the room with me still in his arms bridal style."Rigo...". I gasped when he switched on the lights and everything came into view...It wasn't a room...it was a mini garden...there was a bed in the middle laden with jasmines and roses , a table is in the corner with few plates and bowls topped with lids hiding what's in them...a swing was at the other side and little dove fountains encircling the garden... the whole place was scented with a unique fragrance created by the fusion of different flowers...It looked something out of a fairy tale...I have never seen something so beautiful.... except Rigo's eyes they are...they are gifted by God himself...

"What is this place?"." You liked it?".Seriously? He's asking me that? A totally insane person would not like this place...I looked back at him and ham...for the first time since I met Rigo he looked unsure.... His eyes were fixed on my face probably calculating all my expressions...I know what's he like...haha... always in the serious form..."You know me better than I know myself...What do you think?". He smiled in a genuinely most heart warming way and took me to the bed not once breaking the eye contact...and sat down near me...He was reading my eyes...most likely searching...for something...and I didn't once disturbed the process... Maybe because I liked it too.... his eyes seemed different today...good different...

"You love it...". He said after a minute still looking deeply in my eyes..."Exactly..."."Just like you love me..."."Exactly..."."Just like I love you".
" Exactly...Wait WHAT?!"."I love you too Precious". My heart was beating hard...It felt like my cardiac muscles are going to collapse..."I too want to keep you with me and be with you....in any world you want and in your heart".

"What are you sayi...."." Shh...". He leaned forward shushing me and placing his forehead on mine like the last time..."Since the moment I have seen you I'm losing a part of myself to you...I won everything I placed my eyes on but lost in front you...I feel alive with you...I feel lighter with you...I finally found a home in you...You complete me...". There are no words to explain for what I am feeling right now....he loves me...The Amerigo  Greco loves me...

"Say it...". I needed to hear it... again... and again and again...until my heart believes that it's not a dream...He smiled at me..."I love you..." it wasn't a dream..."Again..."."I love you..."."Again... please...".

He kissed me softly on the lips whispered softly..."I love you...". He said again wiping my tears away...and pushed me down on the bed... kissing my neck softly...this wasn't like anyother times...it wasn't the lust...I felt his appreciation for me in every single kiss...he sprinkled on me...and that was the most arousing thing..."Rigo..."." Everytime you call me Rigo , a shockwave passes throughout my whole body Precious...I have waited too long for this but can wait mo...".
" Please don't stop...Today...husband... take a Oreo swear..."."Fuck!".

He cursed... slowly unzipping my dress placing kisses at every part as he removes the dress.My needs were getting urgent...this was the sweetest kind of torture..."The lingerie looked good on you but you look like a goddess... without it...". He said going down on me... massaging my breasts, graciously removing my bra and panties, peppering soft open mouthed kisses at my every curve.

He slowly got up and removed his clothing looking at me intensely...I now knew the meaning of that look...and it filled me up with happiness... loads and loads... of happiness...How long I wished that he would look at me like that...

Slowly and gently he came back over me"Hi..."." Hi...". He said back smiling, It wasn't just sex, lust and hunger...Of course they were there but...there was love too...and it multiplied every sensation ten times...I could feel his length pressing against mine... and a moan escaped my lips...

He started kissing softly once again...there was a sequential cycle of kisses he was following....soft and ferocious...sweet and spicy...cool and hot...my insides were melting...the need was becoming more urgent..I pushed more into him and finally... he slowly started gyrating between my wet folds..."This...is... awesome..."."Precious...there is no going back after this...I won't be able to hold back anymore... after yo...". "Please....I need this..."."Tell me if it hurts Precious... relax okay...". I breathed in and nodded.

************************************
Amerigo POV

Sacred... truly sacred...I think if I'd ask her to take her life for me ,she will nod with the same smile...I can't hold back anymore...With the slowest way possible I pushed into her....gently passing through the barrier "Ahh!".
" I'm so sorry precious...". She closed her eyes tightly and a drop of tear was at the corners of her right eye...

I kissed the tear away... I'm bounded...if I could take the pain I would have in a second...but I have no power here... except one... "Do you want me to stop?"."No... don't...just a minute please..."."Breath... precious long breath...just like that...". She finally smiled after what felt like years... I'm not being insensitive...but it's not easy to stop...it's nearly killing me to be inside this heaven and not move and to add to that pain she's in damn pain..."Move..". I didn't needed a further invitation but I had to be sure..."Are you really okay?"."Yes... Rigo..". Holy shit.... This.Was.Heaven!   " Fuck Precious....you are heavenly!". "Ahhh...Rigo....it feels..."."I know... precious...I feel the same...".

I had never felt so good either...every single question that ran through my mind the second time I met her in the washroom was answered when I started pushed in and out of her....every thrust cleared all the doubts....her moans are like a sweet melody melting in ears...her legs wrap perfectly around me and her screams are wow...just like her.

I thrusted.... faster and faster...The wait was so worth it... Finally we were one...and that was the most incredible feeling...She definitely completes me...in each and every way...It wasn't just her first time, I felt something like that for the first time too...

The way she clenched around my dick I knew she was close...we both were..."I am going to come Rigo....".      " Me too...". We both fell down together from the heights of pleasure..
" Oh my Rigo!!!". " FUCK!!!".

" Haha.."."I just made love to you and you are laughing? Who the fuck laughs just after cumming?"."Hahaha! It's not that...Really!"." Really?"."Really!I am happy Rigo....after a long time...I feel just happy...I used to laugh earlier too...but there was always a pain pulling me down...that pain isn't there anymore...I lost my virginity...but I feel more pure than I ever had...all because of you my love...". She said and continued to laugh...and I could only look at her...even the devil himself will fall in love with her... she's enchanting...

She gave me a love that I didn't even expected in my dreams, she's the one who quenched my years long thirst...her confession in the church did shocked me...I was even more dumbfounded when she tried to protect me from her own mother and the way she explained her love so innocently in the car...If it wasn't for Anderson I would have never understood these feelings for her.... admitting these feelings to me and to her aided my heart..." I love you Sera Greco...".

She stopped laughing and looked at me smiling and lovingly rubbed my cheeks with the back of her hands...I couldn't help leaning into her touch and savouring it...I didn't even knew such a pure and comforting touch existed...

"I love you too Amerigo Greco". For the first time I'm truly happy because I found my life and for the first time I am scared too...scared of losing my life...

************************************