CHAPTER 7

Amerigo POV
" Tony, Tony ,Tony" . " I'm sorry boss". And here we go , same old shit, I fucking hate sorries , there is no erase button in life , sorries wouldn't erase what you did , will they? No a simple No, hence justifying my hate full stop "Do you even know what sorry means , it means never repeating the same mistake again , well you look here boy , I don't believe in again and chances so here we go . Boo!! ". I placed my gun on his temple to scare him , I am feeding on his fear , it's giving me a satisfaction, I'm too greedy to end this so soon therefore, I shot him in his thighs, "Take our friend here to the black room and provide him our best services Luigi ". Black room is the room where we torture our all roaches that dare to go against ' The Red Rose Mafia', it is the dream of every sadist, it has all the torture equipments from old to new . "Ohhh, this is going to be fun , come on Tony". Luigi said excitedly and took him to our black room , Fucking psyco. My eyes drifted to Squirrel, and she was standing there mouth opening and closing time to time, " I'm assuming this is first time you witnessing something like this ". "Pietro leave us alone for a moment". She is still behaving like a fish without water " But, Boss..". " I said leave didn't I ". I said cutting him off in a venomous voice that he certainly didn't ignore and left the room.

I took her chin in my hands and made her look at me, she had tears in her eyes,
" Let me go , please, I won't tell anybody about this , I was leaving this country in a week but I'll leave tomorrow morning if you wish and never come back , just let me go ". She said looking in my eyes , hell why is she so adamant about leaving Bolonga she just came here , I didn't even killed that bastard , just shot him in the thigh, can't believe she's that scared of me , I mean I do have a intimidating personality but due to some reason I don't want my squirrel to be scared of me . " Please ,please, please " she broke down now, whoa , whoa ,whoa I cannot handle a crying squirrel right now " Look here, squirrel I can't let you go after what you saw, forget about leaving . You are mine from now on, the sooner you understand it the better , so stop crying it is not gonna get you out of here ".

" Please Amerigo , I promise not to tell anybody and leave this place right now if got the flight, just give me a chance ". She said between the sobs ,God this is the first time she said my name and I got goosebumps, Amerigo fucking Greco do not get goosebumps like girls . "Hell , will you just stop crying, look I do not cajole baby squirrels and I definitely don't give chances but since I grasped your throat without any reason, I'm willing to give you one , Go ". Somehow I couldn't force her to stay , even though every single inch of me is asking me to make her mine ,
" What ???". Fuck those doe like water eyes . " Go , or do you want to check me out more , should I remove my shirt too , so you can get a better view ". " Huhh?? Ohnonono , sorry sorry, I am going".

She was at the door in a second. I called her
"Sera, don't ever show your face to me again , I won't let you go next time , never ever , Understood? " I told her and She nodded " I need words Squirrel". In stupid need to hear her voice I asked her " Never ever Amerigo , never ever ". My name  sounds so good from her lips and damn what a lips they are , I really meant every single word I said , next time I won't be kind enough to fight myself , I'll possess her very soul, after all I posses every single precious thing and she's damn precious baby squirrel and something tells me It will happen and it will happen soon.

**************************************