CHAPTER 38

Sera POV

" Rigo I can't keep it , it's too expensive for , I did accepted the pearl necklace didn't I ? ". " It's yours now throw it if you want ". " Seriously!!!" I have been convincing him for past fifteen minutes to take those gifts back while dressing again for breakfast but he isn't budging at all " I'm a busy man Sera , Time is money for me and I'm definitely not in a habit of repeating myself, don't make me punish you again". He said and I instantly shut it , nope I don't want to go through that frustration again, ham that man has so much control over me that if hell ask me to jump in a freezing pool in chilly winter naked I'll do it without thinking twice " That's what I thought". He took my hand and pulled me out of the room and everybody immediately started bowing, I'm not going to get used to this, he stopped in front of dark door , it's not the dining room for sure , I remember too well " Stay right here, I'll be back in a minute". He said and got in and I stayed out , what's in there that he doesn't want me in . " You can get up you know, he's not here". I said to the workers who were still looking at there feets and one of a maid said " We can't" are they literal terminators from the movie even ladies here answer limited as if programmed to do so.

Rigo got back with another beautiful gun in his hands, ha gun and beautiful, he's definitely rubbing on me " What's in that room??"  I am really proud curious person , it sometimes get me in trouble but the satiety I feel after feeding my curiosity is wow "Weapon room I'll show you later after breakfast if you want ".
"Okay, one more question for who exactly do they bow to excluding you ??". " None except me , they only do so who are part of royalty squirrel and that's me". He said and I got confused" Then why did they bowed for Martha". He looked at me and then raised his eyebrows like it finally clicked him. " How about I answer your twenty questions after breakfast, hmm squirrel??" He said and  pulled me in dining room , it would have been really hard to match his pace if he wasn't pulling me, I was already breathing hard, I'm not sporty person.

Everybody was already seated and all the eyes fell on us " Morning boss" Luigi said and everybody wished him but completely ignoring them he sat down and I sat next to him , I know if I don't he'll probably manhandle me and make me , they wished me a good morning too and I politely wished them back " Good morning guys and sorry for my outburst yesterday I misinterpreted your words".
"It's completely fine, it's better than boss's outburst" Luigi said and I laughed " Hahaha, sure but still I'm sorry". " No worries Sera ". Pietro said and they all smiled at me and my eyes fell on the man I treated last night " Are you okay now umm..". " Jimmy and yes I'm completely fine" he said with a warm smile and I felt ashamed I don't even know their name Jimmy took the hint and said " You already know Pietro and that fucker Luigi , this here is Gabe and that next to him is Bob the bear  ".  " Hey you guys are fuckers too ". Ookayy...         " You are the biggest " he slammed his fist and said"Yeah I do have the biggest dick after boss but I am not the biggest fucker here, it's Pietro ". Oookayyy... again" I wasn't even part of the conversation". They all started banterings like some kids , I looked at Rigo and he looked really calm about this,  I was going to jump in when I saw Bob the bear literally pulling up a chair ready to throw it on Pietro. I was waiting for the impact when suddenly there was a pin drop silence and I turned around for the reason and... there...is the reason, the gun was on the table, Amerigo was leaning back on his chair, one leg over other looking so hot...that I seriously started melting from down there, he was looking so stern and handsome this way , his eyes were so dark and angry, I wasn't scared of him at all but I really felt bad for the rest of them, from what I know he is not the one to let things go. Rigo's phone rang and he got up and left the room

They all gathered around me carefully in a second." Sera do us brothers  a favour and kiss your man please??" Pietro said  and everybody else nodded, My man?? I like it but  I have never initiated a kiss in front of somebody " I think you should just say sorry"                  " Sorry?? Do you want him to kill us ". I furiously shaked my head in a no , duck I have no doubt he'll kill them in a second, why does a meal here always turns in a shootout "How in the world me kissing him would stop him from killing you if he really wants ?" I asked them and Luigi " Sis...sis..sis..you really are naive just kiss him when he comes back would you ?".  You don't call people naive and ask for help, I wanted to say but I held it in " Maybe he won't do anything maybe he pulled that gun out just to scare you guys " I said with my hands on my hips." You and we both know he doesn't scare he just does the deed he wants to do".  Bob said and honestly it's the truth."Come on sis , it's just a kiss " Gabe said pleadingly and they all looked at me like puppies asking for treat besides it just a kiss though I really don't understand how it will stop him, he definitely can't be calmed down just by my kiss can he ?? A smile spread on my lips when I thought this is what the guys think, Do I really have that effect on him?                  

   " Okay...but you guys will turn around when I will do that". They all looked at me with a devious smirk well don't they change colour faster than a chameleon.
Rigo entered going directly for his gun and they all pushed me in front good god they really are a bit selfish.                          " Umm...Rigo".  He fixed that intimate gaze on me "Not today Sera" ohh..Sera , he means buisness , Come on Sera it's nothing different than bedroom, I inhaled deep and stood on my tippy toes he looked at me still confused and get....set...go.

**************************************