CHAPTER 57

Sera POV

I rubbed my eyes few more times....and looked around...What the bell happened??? I'm still in library??? But the guy.... Pietro!             "Pietro!". I stood up from couch stumbling on my legs... running towards the door, how did I even got on the couch??!! He injected me with something, I'm sure, what happened!

" Pietro!". Finally he came in... and I took a breath of relief"What the fuck Sera, What happened?". He came to me and supported my body..." Pietro a man was here!". " A man?". "Yes!.... There was a man here!". He looked at me worried and shaked his head...       " Come on, I'm here Okay... let's sit first and then talk about it...hmm?".  He doesn't believe me... it's evident on his face!

I'm feeling like someone sucked up all my energy and beaten by the lethargy and confusion I followed him and sat back on couch..."Pietro... believe me there was a man here, he injected me with something and then I was out...". He nodded standing up , sighing he inspected the whole place..."There isn't anybody Sera...". "I'm not lying!".

" I didn't said you were...look , It has only been few minutes Sera and I was just outside the door...it isn't possible for a person to enter here and leave the place in such short minutes without a trace... don't you think?". But...."I really...". " You were really tired and passed out on the couch reading a book....it was probably a nightmare or something ". No! I know what I felt and saw...no Dream could be that real... " I didn't read a book Pietro, I would atleast remember that much ".    " Maybe you didn't but you were tired, weren't you?". " I'm not crazy... Pietro I'm very sure there was someone".         " You aren't crazy Sera...just tired, go to your room... Amerigo will be coming earlier today...we will be having dinner together, go get ready or something and for you...I'll check this place again Okay?". I nodded when he flashed me a polite smile " Okay...". I'm sure as bell there was someone...

************************************
Amerigo POV

"That's how this will bring a revolution in the whole car world...I promise th...". My phone started ringing... cutting me off mid sentence, that was my personal phone.."Just a minute Gentlemen". Pietro??...Sera...
"I don't like this but I have to go... hope you guys will understand... Bob would continue the rest of the meeting". Bob nodded immediately but things just can't be that simple can't they? As soon as I picked up the call and made a move to go out of the room ,a fucker had to interrupt "Well Mr.Greco we are quite busy too".

Amerigo: What is it Pietro?.

" My name's not Pietro!". He continued to blabber about things... I don't have much patience...and he's surely testing it but for time being I chose to ignore it...

Pietro: I think you should come back...Amerigo.

Squirrel...

Amerigo:  Is Sera okay?.

Pietro: She is...I think you should come here and we will discuss it later.

Amerigo: Just hold on a second.

This idiot is one damn irritating pest
I looked at Gabe and he nodded.           " Where are you taking me?! You don't know who I am!! I will..."."You should stop talking now". On one signal he took the man by his arms...bloody kids."Anyone else? No?...Good for you".

Pietro: What happened now?.

Amerigo: People don't understand things the nice way...Now tell me what the fuck happened?.

I asked him getting in the car and  Jimmy didn't even needed instructions of where to go...it was hell of an important meeting I left but... Squirrel is my treasure...I heard him sighing...What was he thinking? I'll wait to reach the house?

Pietro: He was here....

And I knew who is he talking about

Amerigo: Anderson....

Pietro: I was outside the library for five fucking minutes...when I got in Sera was in a daze...a drug acting for three minutes without harming the person...Only one person uses that kind of thing.

Amerigo: She's fine...Right?

He told me about how he didn't wanted to stress Sera due to her condition and  that's why he lied to her about it being a dream...

Pietro: She needs you here...maybe she'll listen to you

Amerigo: You shouldn't have lied to her Pietro...it confused her even more. She must be going crazy thinking about it

Pietro: For now she's sleeping... Maybe..in the evening you can tell her...

Amerigo: I will.

I will never lie to her...she deserves that much

Pietro: Amerigo?

Amerigo: Yeah?

Pietro: I don't know how the fuck did he got in...or why he even took the risk but he doesn't mean to harm Sera.. I'm sure about it. He had plenty of time to do so... Why did he even came here if he didn't wanted Sera?

Amerigo: Because she's his daughter and he loves her... Probably wanted to see her or something, I will figure it out for now...let it be...

I hanged up the phone and looked out of the window....and sighing I dialled the person who is the roots of all my problems for now....

Jake: Have to say it's always fun to break through your systems....no other thing excites me more than it Greco... but I'm disappointed....I was expecting a visit not a call.

Amerigo: Good work with the hackings...I have to say you bring up a nice challenge Anderson... but why the work....What do you want? The money?Mafia?...Or Sera?

Jake: I just want to finish this Mafia.

Amerigo: You do know that I have your daughter...I can kill her with a snap of my fingers. So I'll suggest you stop this shit and your daughter will be fine.

Jake: You won't.

He said all of a sudden.

Amerigo: And How do you know that?

Jake: You really want me to anwer that question? There's a reason the person I love the most in this shitty world is still with you Greco... Don't think I don't know about your little stunt of risking your life for Sera...The Fucker I knew would not even blink an eye if someone was dying.

Amerigo: She's is the key to your downfall Anderson...I sa...

Jake: You can lie to me but a person should never lie to themselves....Believe me son...I have been there... you'll figure it out..

Amerigo: What the fuc...

Jake: We aren't on opposite sides Greco...I can bet you would have done the same thing if it was you at my place...

He hanged up after that...I don't even remember when was the last time he called me son...and I knew this is all linked with Sera and her past...only my squirrel has the power to take the emotions out of this dead man's chest...how do I know that? Because she have the same effect on me.... I'm no less than Jake....A dead man...

************************************