CHAPTER 48

Sera POV

Anderson: Greco , I am guessing the brainless piece of shits are dead.

His voice was thick and deep  , for the first time in my life I'm hearing his voice...I don't know how I feel? I'm numb..

Amerigo : Have your first and last conversation with your daughter.

He said and there was a silence on the other side for quite a while before a deadly voice filled that silence , I thought his voice was darker this time almost as dark as Rigo...

Anderson: Greco if you dared hurt my daughter I'll just won't kill you , I'll show you the real pain...you will be begging for yo....

Amerigo: Shut the fuck up Jake , I'm marrying your daughter and after I kill you , I do not hope your dead wandering soul will come on the occassion or...

Sera : Why ?

I said cutting Rigo off , I thought it didnt affected me but how can it not ? Hearing his voice did jumbled me up from inside, it brought back all the nights I didn't sleep wondering about him and Now I had  only one question, I had only one question

Anderson: To protect you my dear, as my daughter you were always in danger, I had to go away, it was necessary.

He was a Mafia King thus, I know he had innumerous enemies .We don't choose family but family stick together no matter what. If he'd wanted he had every single opportunity and resources to protect me , maybe just maybe if he was there that wouldn't have happened.

Sera : I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER!

I breathed hard and tried to fight the tears that were threatening to fall , it helped that Rigo was here holding me tight.

Sera : Neither I'm your daughter  and nor you're my dad , Do you know what was the first word I said? Do you know when did I learned to walk? Do you know how much I cried when I first went to school? Do you know how much I scored in high school? Do you know what...w..what happened that night....?

There was a dead silence on the other side and it was Rigo's presence that  holded me back from crying, the night...it was still so fresh like it happened yesterday the only thing occupying my mind is , Ava...I am missing her so much right now....

Sera : No..you know nothing..so fix this thing in your head that I'm not your daughter I'm only Amerigo Greco's sexy nutcase baby squirrel...and I'm marrying him, you never had done anything for me..do this one thing for me... Please stay away from my life and me..just like you always have.

I said now hiding my face in Rigo's chest and inhaled his scent that was the only that kept me together.

Anderson : You are Sera Anderson, my and Rosa's daughter and you are not marrying that bastard... that's final .

Did he just not listened to anything I said

Amerigo : What really is final is your death and my wedding with Sera , I told you to not even step a foot in Tuscany but you just want to see hell so fast.

He said and hanged up the phone and slammed his phone on the table .
"Look at me ". And I did , the hazelnut latte eyes were looking deep in my soul,so deep that I was scared he can see everything.

He kept looking at me for a minute and then his eyes turned from mischief and caring to pure rage,his face match that of a deadly warrior and honestly it felt like he's fading away into a deep dark pit  that I'm not sure I'm going to be able to reach yet I touched his face and as if melting into my touch he opened his eyes " What happened Sera ? ". The question I was dreading, I am not ready to talk about the guilt is still eating me slowly from inside "What happened Amerigo?". "I asked you first ".
" I'm not ready ". " Neither am I".

"Though I'll tell you someday". "No Sera you will tell me the very wedding night itself , the night I'll own your body and soul fully , the day my cock will fuck your every single hole and the day you will scream my name so loud that anybody else out there will know who really owns you". I shivered at that all the rage from earlier was vaniand I could only mutter out one word " Okay ".
" Okay " he said and leaning over and running his nose down in my neck and his five o clock shadow tickled me a bit this time " Haha". He stopped and looked at me and smirked..oh..no he knows what's happening .

" Hahaha, stop! " He was rubbing his face all over my neck "Stop please, Hahaha ". I was wriggling out of his grasp when suddenly he stopped " You my precious are playing a dangerous game ". He said and looked at him , What's he talking about? When he jerked up a bit and I felt a hard thing pressed against my ass

" Is tha...". " Yes it's my dick which is really appreciating you ".  He said and started rubbing his face all on my neck again, I was laughing so hard and my stomach was aching and my eyes were full of tears due to laughing, I don't even know how he is able to change my mood from total gloomy to total bloomy ,I don't remember the last time I laughed so much " Please....Haha...stop..". My hands were now flying everywhere and the only thing in my mind was somehow stop him , so I grasped the first soft thing that came in my hands and smashed it in his face...and everything stopped.

I slowly opened my eyes trying to calm down my breath and all my efforts went in vain because as soon as I saw Rigo  my breath caught in my throat.... OH MY DOUGHNUTS!!!

**************************************