CHAPTER 31

Amerigo POV

Right now I really wish that I was the one who got shot , Sera is blowing air at his wound while treating him, the bullet just glazed over his flesh not even went through it " Sera I think it's enough". I said and she didn't even looked at me " Just a minute Rigo it's almost done annndd.. viola!! here you go " she tied a fucking bow at the end after wrapping up the bandage and If it wasn't for Jimmy looking so emotional I would have tied him up alright like a mummy in that fucking bandage.

Jimmy's mom died giving birth to him and he was never close to his father, we are his only family, Actually, it's like this with everybody we are the only family to each other " Thanks"He said, his voice was a bit hoarse she smiled at him not the way she did at me but a more sisterly way , she wouldn't dare giving that same smile to anybody else, I'll burn that person's eyes with acid if she does that " Oh it's nothing" she said waving him off " What?? Why are you all looking at me ". She sat on a chair next to Luigi , why did she sat next to him when both of the chairs by me are empty , if the fucker tried anything I'll skin him alive " Whoa!! sister you hate me that much" she looked at him squinting her nose like the squirrel she is and said " Huhh?? I don't hate you , I barely know you why would you say that ". "Because he doesn't want to die early, just sit next to the boss would you sis ". Gabe said and I know that they have all accepted her as their sister, they know what's good for them " What if I don't want to?? " She said daringly, and everybody laughed , they know I always get what I want and right now I want her by my side , oh precious you never learn , I got up and picked her up from her chair" Heyyy!! ". She squeaked out and I seated her next to me , sitting down myself, she was trying to glare at me but I leaned in " Hey to you too succulent blueberry, You look quite delectable". And cue the Miss tomato, I love it when she gets like that " Soo... I'm hungry and you guys must be hungry too can we eat dinner now ? " Luigi laughed " You.. are asking, girl just say the word and bossman will buy the whole damn restaurant for you , I mean to say Of course let's start the dinner" I glared at him but the idiot just shrugged and Sera was blushing,hmm, the thought of me buying something for her makes her blush point to be noten my mind, he pressed the call button and Martha came in with other maids scrolling numerous trolleys filled with food .

Martha served everybody a large full spoon of her infamous spaghetti and meatballs and left the room politely and we ate our food in peace with me continuously catching her stealing glances at me it felt nice with her here as we finally finished well except that Luigi, we all were looking at him and he finally said " God.. you people eat too fast just start the questionnaire without me , I'll take part in it my way ". Sera smiled politely at him" You take your time, it's not good to rush dinner anyways " . My precious is sweet with everybody, I definitely didn't interrupted this time too , I liked seeing her acting like a queen without even knowing it " Finally the one who understands me " he said sighing out dramatically, fucking drama King " So Rigo why were you shooting at everybody". She asked me , oh so now she talks to me " They were being eggheads " I said , it was true " Anndd..??" She asked further , ughhh can't she drop it " How were they being the eggheads Rigo ? " I felt like a child in a therapy session , the fuckers were laughing behind their hands including Jimmy. " They were laughing about how I tired you out in bed since you were taking so much time and about how you kinda insulted me when you called me a gang leader and about how I smi..." She got up from her seat and started running out of room " SERA!! Where are you going come back right now". She looked at me and I almost gasped' Shit' everybody else did sucked in a breath , her face was red and she looked so vulnerable, she was crying hard, fat tears were rolling down her rose cheeks which were red now I was numb,I don't know what to do ? For the first time in my life I don't know what to fucking do?? " Shit, Sera he didn't meant it that w.." Jimmy tried to say something but she beated him up to it " Shut up , he didn't meant it that way then what way did he mean it ". She sobbed out and wiped her tears " Sera , it's not like that " Pietro added and I was numb, she was in this state because of me but why what did I said that hurted her that much .

" I'm a stupid whore to each one of you , why do you guys even care if I leave".
" No sis you're our q.." Luigi tried to explain it to her " I'm leaving" That single line brought me back and I bursted out everything like a fucking volcano " YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE, YOU ARE NOT A FUCKING WHORE, YOU ARE MY PRECIOUS, MY SQUIRREL, MY.. QUEEN..THEIR QUEEN, UNDERSTAND " I got where she was and grabbed her by her waist , kissing and sucking the life out of her and she responded immediately and in seconds she was moaning.

I pulled away from her and wiped her cheeks " Please don't cry again, get angry, get furious, fucking kill somebody and I'll manage it all but don't cry like that " I said kissing her one more time softly ,hell it was absolute hell , seeing her like that was horrific, it wasn't just our words I know it but something from my words triggered her past memories, devious memory at that suddenly she hugged me tight pressing her doughnuts in my chest and said something I wanted to hear all this time " I'm not going anywhere Rigo , the content and safety I feel in your arms is nowhere else after all I belong to you , just you ".

**************************************