CHAPTER 32

Sera POV

As soon as I entered the room my eyes found him on their own accord, he was standing in the middle looking marvellous as ever, he haven't changed yet but opened up the few buttons of the shirt showing his rock hard chest , his hairs a bit messy, and then my eyes fell on his bulge , oh..my.. he is aroused I know it , he looks exceptionally large when he is not even aroused but it's on next level when he is , how can someone be that large if we ever have sex in future then that monster is going to go in me, I shivered at the thought and simultaneously clenched my thighs a bit  when I realised his eyes were glazing all over my body, I always feel so exposed so vulnerable with him , it's like he is able to  see everything behind my clothes and behind my mask.

Everything seems to get blurred when he is front of me , he reminds me of a tiger , he pranced on me like one too in the bedroom...the bedroom where he left me miserable the mastard, I do not want a punishment like that again, it hurted so much and then suddenly I felt a tug on my shoulders and I looked behind a bit irritated and What.. the.. big... bell in heaven? Why there is a line of hottest men behind me , well Rigo is still the hottest of them all he just radiates a powerful aura that drags me to hi... not the point, I looked back at Rigo avoiding looking him in the eyes they are honey trap for me and again looked behind and  again at Rigo but after 2 or 3 times trying to understand what's going on and why such big muscled men were seeking shelter behind me when he spoke every single word laced with a dark promise " Get.The.Fucking.Away from her this instant if you want to live",  I can't just avoid that honey and when I looked him in the eye there was pure rage  , I knew they were trap I am not able to look away ,   the only thing I can see are those beautiful cup of lattes even when they are seething I don't know what they are talking about but his eyes are now even more dark with anger and then the sound I've come to know about really good  "BOSS, THAT WILL LEAVE A MARK !! "  WHAT??? he is worried about the gun leaving mark " Oh... Come on it's just the arm we've had worse". I know that voice it's Luigi, is really he being sarcastic right now " Hell guys it's not the problem the problem is that it ruined my tattoo". Is he a idiot?? I know they deal with this stuff daily buy talking about it so casually then I saw Rigo holding his gun tighter coming nearer , oh no he will shoot again " RIGO STOP!! "

He actually stopped woww.. he is not the man to listen to anybody I know this fact he's a ducking Mafia King why would he ? Especially a girl like me,  dropping this thing for now and dealing with this drama going here  , how can I ever forget Men will be men , behaving like some kids playing hide and seek except the gun part , well if they are going to behave as kids I will take the matter in  my own hands  " You!! " I pointed at the stupid man in front of me " Are you stupid ? Worried about your tattoo when he ducking shot you ,  and you people I'm not your shield to use, I know Rigo enough to know he must be doing that for a reason though I don't know it and yes I would like to know it while having a sophisticated dinner witheverybody".  They were staring me but I have handled Rigo's stare that can melt the hardest rock on this planet to this doesn't do anything to me now.                  " Get back on the table" annd.. still staring  " I mean now people or I will ask Rigo to continue" I can't believe I just ordered around the  men of the Red Rose Mafia  yet again when you have come across somebody like Amerigo it all faints.

Yes I'm hungry and curious but first Jimmy's wound, it definitely would have hurted maybe he has learnt to block the pain but it's nagging me , I went near Amerigo and asked him for a first aid box he immediately nodded like a kid and went to that made me smile, a part of all of them was still a kid,  despite being the Mafia King of all the mafias around the world he looked somewhat... Cute ? He went around a table and pulled out the box giving it to me and sitting casually on the head chair of the table , I'm confused why the bell they have first aid box in a dining room? There were so many question but right now I need to treat that wound .

I went near the man who was shot and he looked shocked, why is he shocked was he not planning on treating it ? Well my inner doctor took it upon herself to treat him anyways.

It's a good thing bullet didn't passed it just glazed over his flesh but there was a lot of blood flowing out , how can he not feel that , I was really engrossed in treating it but still I could feel 6 pair of eyes looking at me intently but what bothered me most was his eyes, they were boring holes into me.

**************************************