CHAPTER 53

Sera POV
It was like I was being lifted up from a deep dark Well. I was going towards the light and the darkness was slowly fading away....I had no control over my body and that's what scared me... I was calling for someone..the garden... Jasmines... fountains....I was sad... it all felt like a hazy dream at last his face striked me and that was the final thing that fully dragged me over to light and I opened my eyes....gasping "Rigo!". I was not able to breathe properly, I had a nebulizer attached to me..I don't know anything I want him!!! "Rigo!!!".

I saw a woman maybe a nurse or a maid coming by my side , she helped me removing the nebulizer"My Queen please calm down... you'll hurt yourself". I am not able to form sentences though I want to ..he was there in that smoke...Is he okay??? "Rigo!". I need him....I need to see him! " Dear please calm down Master have been informed he mu..". The door busted open cutting her words and I finally breathed in...I thought I would never be able to see him again.

"Rigo...". He was by my side in a second and took me in his embrace..warm and relaxing...my anxiety immediately toned down and I was able to think clearly...he is fine...I'm fine... I'm with him"It's okay...you are fine now squirrel . No need to get so dramatic". Hearing his bittersweet dark chocolaty voice feels like a blessing....I thought I would never say this but it felt great to hear his snarking once again...I lost all the hope. Though my head felt like it was being hammered but I felt better.

I focused more on the woman's face when she tried to make me drink some water, it was Martha...I wasn't fully conscious at the time she was trying to help me...I even pushed her really hard but there she was standing smiling fondly at me and ushering me to drink water.

I was about to do it when Rigo took the glass from her and placed it on my lips whereas I just looked at him...So lethal...A mafia leader....A King...yet here he is here  taking care of me...a girl who's the daughter of his enemy.

Is it my fault that I am looking past all his darkness, crimes and murders? He is here for me...we aren't related by anything yet he didn't once lied to me about anything, though my own blood relatives did, he's here. Bell he saved me...I remember how he picked me up in his arms...At that time I wanted nothing more than to tell him that I love him, I was praying lord to give me atleast time enough to tell him that...he can be ruthless to the world for me he's my Rigo....I will tell him...Thanks to God that he gave me this chance, I want to tell him that while we make love...When we will be one....

" You need an invitation?". He said and I shaked my head slowly...in a no and slowly sipped water which immediately soothed my parched throat and finally I felt good enough to say something "Tha.." I cleared my throat " Thank you".
"What for helping you drink water?". He said giving the glass back to Martha...and  pushed me back to lay down back on bed while he continued to play with my hair sitting beside me on the bed, hmmm, it is tranquillizing my headache...

"I mean I'm thankful for water too but majorly Thank you for saving me...Are you Okay? You were exposed to that thing too... Did you got checked up? What even was that? Is it a..". "You can't just help your squeakings..Can you? Just shut up , you need rest, I'll answer your nutcasey questions later and  I don't want Thankyou". He said cutting me off  " Then what do you want? ". " Intersting Question.. What...do I want? Precious I'll certainly get what I want on our wedding night but for now how about you tell me why the hell were you upset yesterday?".

Right...."I don't...I don't remember". He looked at me for a moment and raised a brow "Learning to lie, hmm? Since you aren't really in your senses , try again". Okay we are talking about Amerigo here, he can practically smell the lie
" You don't have to hide things from me... If you didn't wanted me...You should have... I'm sorry I am not able to .... but it hurted the way you...". I tried telling him things I was feeling in a broken record like voice but I was really wishing that he would understand...I thought the worst of things last night because looking at him right now...I know he cares...he cares enough to expose himself to that thing in garden....but my attention shifted when he chuckled sarcastically, yeah it was a sarcastic because his face immediately hardened and he stood up pressing a button on the table next to bed . What is he doing???

" What are you doing Rig...Oh my God... RIGO!!!!". He dropped his pants and his Penis was on full display, I closed my eyes hard... okay maybe I peaked a little..." Open your damn eyes". " Rigo please...put yo...". " Now". One word held enough power to make me  surrender... and I slowly opened my eyes and turned my head sideways.

He was standing right next to bed and his his essential were practically on my face "Look Precious, look clearly, here you are lying down covered in the scent of medicines, with drips piercing your arms and wrist and still your beauty beat the Every.Single.Damn.Woman I have been with, even in this condition I'm only able to smell your Jasmine fragrance, One look in your bewitching waterpool eyes and my dick stands at attention, ready to fuck you and take you hard and fast, slow and steady,in every single pace, in every single place of this palace, in every single position...I am ready to give this in writing that I have never wanted any other woman more than you".

I was feeling happy , on the top of world, Whole set of Butterflies danced in my stomach , I wanted to say so much but Only words that came out of mouth....he wants me! "Ummm.....Soo.....you want me...".  He breathed out "Yes Nutcase!". "Ookayyy.... So you know....You can wear your pants back ". He smirked and I was waiting for yet another comeback when a bell in the room rang softly and he pulled his pants back up sighing but still smirking at me.   " You know you should really get familiar with my body". He said and winked at me before he pressed the button again.

A man walked in with some papers in his hands while I was still completely flushed...he bowed at him and then at me in a chaste , he looked like a doctor  but he was scared....Rigo does have that effect on people but his men respects him more than they are  afraid of him ,I have seen it in their eyes , So why did he looked scared?

I think Rigo sensed that too and asked him " Would you just say something?"..Umm that was quite...polite? Okay that was outright next level rude but atleast he didn't placed a gun on his head while saying that.

" Uhhh... Boss Can we talk.... in Private? Please...". He said looking at me concerned "What is it you can't tell me here?". Oh my blessed soul...that was ....hot!, Not the time Sera...Not.The. Time!"Boss I think it would be best if we discuss this in alone". He said and I have to give it to him , he was dealing with Rigo's stare Pretty nicely.

Rigo stared at him for few more minutes and then looked at me once more before leaving with the doctor...and my headache seemed to increase more when Rigo left. What the bell actually was in that garden?Yeah I got new curiosity to nag my already ducked up head!

************************************