CHAPTER 45

Sera POV

Where is his office? It's 6 in the morning and only few staff members are awake and I'm trying to find his office as one maid told me that last time she saw him he was going towards his office and she also warned me not to go in there if he's really there , Why's he so strict about this little thing? I'm still processing the things he told me last night , it's hard to do that all alone and I need him with me , a smile covered my lips as I think about what he said about me being sexy nutcase baby squirrel, haha well I'm a nutcase for him.

I finally saw Pietro having some beverage and I immediately went over to him "Good morning ". I said and he looked at me smiling, their looks really strikes me hard, Is it in the water here or something else because they all look like Calvin Klein models " Morning Sera or should I say my Queen". He said and heat crept on my cheeks "I'm not the Queen yet ". I said looking down "Soon enough you will be, I'm guessing you are looking for Amerigo ". He said and I nodded "He must be in gym by now, It's that way , big glass doors at the end of corridor after taking left , you can't miss it ". He said and I went over the direction muttering a quick Thankyou.

I wiped my chin just to make sure I wasn't drooling , this...site...is... something..out of the book of erotica itself, there in the gym is Amerigo doing pushups with one hand !! shirtless in a shortest shorts , sweat is dripping down his whole gloriously tanned body , Is it wierd that I want to be that sweat running down his face and resting near his lips and chin ? Pufftt...nooo..., those chiseled eight pack abs are clenching and unclencing as he moves up and down, up and down, the muscles of his muscular arms and thighs are contacting and relaxing beautifully , He's blessed by Aphrodite the goddess of beauty herself " I need some more weight on my back Miss tomato, don't just stand there ogling, help me". He said without looking at me continuously doing the push ups , with breathing just regularly like he isn't doing anything that exhausting , What does he eats , ducking mountains and stones ?? And how the bell does he know I'm watching him and that I'm being Miss tomato without even looking .

I entered the room clearly embarassed as he didn't once stopped his push ups
"Umm ..where are the weights?" I asked him and he finally eyed me up and down" You are the weight, sit ". He said and my eyes surely got wide as saucers. " I think....". " I don't care what you think just Sit , Time is money, remember nutcase?" He said still with such a controlled breathe , that's is non nonsense tone and I really want to experience this myself , he stopped himself in a plank position with ONE HAND indicating me to sit , Who is this Man?? " Both legs on the opposite side of my back and wrap them around my waist squirrel". He said as if he saw me sitting on him with both legs together at a side , I sighed and sat the way he said
" You know your pussy feels really warm and soft pressed against my back ". He said continuing the pushups with the very same hand "I was really waiting for a comment like that, Well you are really hard against my lady part too". I said, somehow this position is very comfortable to me , he stilled for a moment clearly not expecting that but then I could feel him smirking in this position too " How do you know I'm Dick's hard and throbbing because of you squirrel? ". Well I do now , God this is not the information I needed, now I'm getting wet nono he'll feel it immediately
" I was talking about your back". I said and I couldn't help myself from touching his muscled waist "Really? Then why are you dripping like an open tap Precious? ". He felt it!!! He did !! How could he not My lady is literally flushed with his back " You know lying is not good but I'll ignore it for now, tell me the truth why were you looking for me ? ".How did he k.... You know what nevermind, he clearly seem to know everything "Actually....I wanted to know more about my dad , you said something about him turning against you , Is there anyway I can contact him? Would be okay if I did ? Does that mean you hate me too because of my dad ? Is it okay with your men If I marry you ? Does that mean you and my father at wa...". " Shut up ". He said and I shut up completely, he shifted onto the other hand effortlessly and continued
"You squeak too much it makes me want to shove my dick in your mouth and Since you are not ready for it don't push it . Now to answer your rambles, Yes your dad has turned against every single criminal organization in the world, of course it's okay if you contact him tell him to stay away from my lands and to not even think about taking you from me next time, he'll be dead sooner than your cheeks change shades next I hate every single person alive on this earth but somehow you complement me so no I don't hate you , I do what I want, my decisions are not effected by my men that includes me marrying you and yes there will be a war if he tried anything stupid.I would have never answered your nutcasey questions if it wasn't for your cream and doughnuts you gave me yesterday, So we are even now ". Oh....my...holy doughnuts nobody never even listens or remember if listen to my squeakings but he did remember every single question. I love you....I wanted to say instead I leaned on with my cheeks pressed against his back and hands wrapped around his chest not caring about his perspiration as he increased his speed up and down , my heart seemed to be bursting in my chest, I want to tell him so many things....but will he still want me after knowing my past ....

**************************************