CHAPTER 21

Amerigo POV

"We are here boss". Jimmy voice called me out of my trance , squirrel is still sleeping peacefully ha she  squints her face even more in sleep. It's quite late now , I don't wanna wake her up , from what I could decipher from everything she didn't slept at all for past 24 hours.    I carried her bridal style in my private jet but to add to my irritation these two eggheads are here "Ohhh.. boss carrying the sleeping beauty ". Luigi opened his damn mouth and Pietro just grinned.         " Want to be a sleeping dog  Luigi ? ".   Pietro asked, they are going to start it again.  " We are going back to Tuscany after making a short stop at Bolonga, tell the pilot, Luigi ". I said ending their shit right now , I have a squirrel to tend to and left to the bedroom  " Sleep well my precious" I said kissing her forehead, I'm used to not sleeping longer hours but the bed looks tempting with my temptress    "You're changing everything single thing about me , now I know what the winds meant that day but this  change is beautiful that's for sure ". As soon as I got back  "Sure , bossman but Why Tuscany ? , Is everything alright ". Luigi asked concerned and Pietro was looking a bit worried too. We have our base centre , my real house there and they should be worried, a storm is about to come . " Russian mafia is getting in power , they want to shut every single mafia down and Sera is the key to success. " " WHAT??? " Pietro asked shocked " Damn , boss here I thought you are falling for the little one ". Luigi said laughing , Idiot I pulled out my gun and shot just beside his head. " BOSS!!".
" You damn well know that he missed on purpose, think before you speak idiot, she's probably our Queen" and that's why he's my right hand " She is your Queen ". No buisness runs without a little show A king always needs no A king always wants a queen by his side, who can be better then my precious herself  "WHAT!!" Luigi asked looking like he saw a ghost " I can't say I didn't saw that coming ". Pietro muttered under his breath.  " How?? " Luigi is scratching his head now " You should've guessed the day she walked out of his office alive  ". Pietro was just smiling wide , What's with the creepy smiles and grins " Oh yessss.. she did seem familiar" .  " Did you ever wondered what are you doing in mafia , you stupid psyco" Luigi just showed him a finger and said" You aren't going tell us, are you boss ?" I know what Luigi is asking but I can't explain things right now. I just looked at him and both of them left me alone." Damn , we have a queen now , who thought a day like this would come " Luigi muttered and Pietro just shook his head , finally some silence, I sat on my leather chair in my cabin and thought about the day I had , now I know what it means that Destiny can change your life in a minute hell It's been playing with me a whole day but getting my squirrel is worth it. I closed my eyes thinking about her.

Suddenly a knock broke my slumber, I don't even know when I drifted off to sleep , " Come in ". Luigi entered now freshly showered " We are in Bolonga". I nodded " I know something is going on and Sera is involved somehow but you need to share, though I don't know her but something tells me she went through a lot and you are not going to add to her suffering ". I've felt it too but I can't ask her about her demons if I am not ready to share mine " You don't tell me what to do , she is my belonging we made a deal and she has to oblige to it , no matter what amd I'll share everything at right time and right place ". " I know how you feel boss and I know how she feels too , eyes can't lie  but if you really want to make her yours then please stop calling her like she's your property even if she is,  girls don't like it ".  he left after giving me a speech , So she has affected him too, she don't have a choice in this ,  well  it had been a good nap of 2 hours but now get your head in the game Amerigo, I showered in my office and got fully dressed , it's a meeting with some  investors

*** FEW HOURS LATER***

"Man I can already taste Martha's spaghetti and meatballs in my mouth ".
" Woww.. You really have an appetite ". Pietro commented on Luigi's statement.
and I left them to their banters, I need a shower and check on precious, I saw Lauren coming my way " She's still sleeping, sir ". I did asked Lauren to take care of her when I left , Lauren is part of old staff and Bob's mother  she's a smart women and give really good advice when needed , I adore her " Lauren you can call me Amerigo, how many times I  Have to repeat it ". " Probably forever son , your position commands respect, It's a showbiz you know that , anyways the queen looks like an angel ". I smiled at that " She is an angel inside out ". I mean it , who else risks their life for a total stranger . " Of course, now son if you'll excuse me I need to tell chef to start cooking something she hasn't ate anything since she came and you must be hungry too ". She went back to her work and I went in the room she really is a precious stone needed to be protected, I know everything about her it isn't hard to hack her information out , I did it the minute she left my office that day , I have to  say the information shocked me and It takes a lot to shock me , A.. Fucking...lot but she's worth everything,  after all she's precious stone and those  are not obtained easily Amerigo fucking Greco don't like easy.

**************************************