CHAPTER 14

Amerigo POV

I knew I'll meet her soon but this soon .A  part of  me did gave up on her when she said never ever yesterday, the same part that was trying to convince the other part of me that I can't have her and all that shit but one look at her and that damn part is silenced like a dead corpse and the need to have her is surpassing every other thing in my body I couldn't believe it .

" Well , well hiding behind a girl now Marco ". Luigi said and she stepped in front of that damn snake trying to protect him even if she doesn't know him at all , haha, my sweet Sera , now that she came in front of me again there's no way l'll let her go , She's mine now and nothing could stop me from making her mine not even her. She was provided with a fair chance to leave and here  she is standing there looking like a complete squirrel she is , in that brown beanie with messy  brown hairs reaching her elbows and face all squinted up.

I was decently admiring her beauty but then my eyes fell on her skin tight jeans and the entire airplane of indecent thoughts  started running in my brain with full speed and lust took over mind and questions like 'How those legs will feel wrapped around my waist when I'm pounding in her ?' ,' How her tight pussy would feel wrapped around my cock?', My eyes  went to her waist ' How tight I have to hold onto her waist while she would softy push herself into me', I looked at her generous breasts ' Which colour are they of ? ', dusky coffee brown or sweet as riped cherry pink? My eyes landed on her plump pink lips     ' What would they taste like' and then I was a goner when I looked in those water pool eyes staring back at me.

Hot Damn!  I was raging hard , my cock is begging me for a release,Is she... is she blushing ? " Get aside little girl , let the adults handle this situation". She scrunched up her nose even more at Bob's statement how can someone look this cute and sexy at the same time "No " she said trying to hide her fear , she really is too innocent for this world, risking her life like that for a total stranger , I can't even imagine the limits she would go for her loved ones.               

" Hahaha,What did you said ? ".  Bob is truly amused by my squirrel , people piss in their pants from one intimidating look from Bob but my squirrel is definitely something else

" No , I won't get aside ", okay I admit it is kind of funny to watch, it's like the bear and squirrel fighting for honey comb. I can forgive my men to laugh at my squirrel in this situation,just this once, hell even I'm trying not laugh at her now confused look. It's  so hard not to smile at this antic , she will blend in with my men nicely, I can see it, they freaking outright laughed I don't remember a day they have laughed like that in 3 years , She's surely a breathe of fresh air .

" Enough" I said and everybody stopped no matter how good it felt to be in the moment I have a snake to kill but before that I have to deal with my squirrel that looks like she's protecting her hazelnuts.

I stepped right in front of her and instantly her unique Jasmine fragrance is intoxicated me...Why the hell is she backing away from me ? she can't go away from me , she belongs to me and now she can't leave , she'll be with me however the fuck long I want , how dare she back away from me? Doesn't she remember the conditions of letting her go " What ? " tsk wrong move Sera, Wrong move....she can't just give appetizer of fragrance  now I want that fragrance like no other and I don't think she understands it  , well I can always take it myself  after all she's mine hence her smell is mine too , I grabbed her waist , dipping my nose in her neck took a drag of her fragrance for a minute or  two she was making whimpering sounds at that... Now fully satisfied with her reaction and contented that I do have some sort of effect on her , I took out my gun with other hand and pointed it at the forehead of that sorry excuse of a man that was scared to even make a bit of noise he was such a snake, planned to kill Tony , hid behind my squirrel  using her as a shield I can bet with my every single penny that he would happily pushed my precious in front of a  bullet just so he can save his pathetic life and that thought was enough for me to just shoot him , I don't even want to torture him now , only to finish his sorry life.       

" Welcome to my world Sera, there's no way out now ". I whispered in her ear and shot that  reptile Marco in his head "Ahhhhhhhh".

**************************************