CHAPTER 49

Sera POV

My apple cream pie was now Amerigo cream pie. I can't believe I did this , his whole face is covered with my pie now..
" I'm so sorry Rigo " . He took out his handkerchief and cleaned hiis face, he's too calm not good....not good at all. I took the advantage of his distraction of cleaning his face to get out of his grip and run to other side of table.

" I'm really very sorry ". I said and he stood up ...the moment I can't tell what's he thinking his face is expressionless that's even more dangerous, I backed away from him and his face turned ten times more intense. " Come here Sera ". He said with his commanding voice and I really...really don't think it would be a good idea to ignore it " Rigo I didn't do it on purpose ". I said in a apologising manner "I.Dont.Repeat" he said and this time I had to go to him.

" Sit". He said , since there was nothing I thought he meant his lap and I moved to sit in his lap but he showed me his palm telling me to stop and then motioned it towards his table in front of him . I didn't dared object him , he doesn't looks in the mood to joke, I sat down and his face was in front of mine well a bit above then me , he's so tall... and handsome even with remains of cream on his face. " Are you scared of me Precious ? ". He asked, his tone is husky but still like chocolate , I don't even know what I'll do if he got to know that  when he's that close to me the only thing surrounding my mind is hunger...hunger  for him..." Never Rigo ". I said surely
" Then why did you run? ". He asked and I frowned " Rigo I would have done the same with anybody...bell I would have run from my own mom after doing something like that to her much less you
Who is a Royal Mafia king who but not even in a million years I would be scared of you , the only thing I feel right now around you is rush, strong mind blowing rush and..". He looked at me in eyes and asked " And??". He's not letting it go, is he? " Lust...". I wanted to say love but this is more appropriate for now.

In a quick move he pushed me down and hovered over me and pulled up my dress , thank God..he didn't..ripp... yeah I was too fast to thank him , I'm tired of telling him, he only do what he wants so why bother , I was bare before him... Again! Would anyone believe a few days back I didn't even properly know what actually these kind of things between man and woman entails and started rubbing his face on my neck again simultaneously rubbing his lower part on my vagina " Ah..oh... Rigo". I moaned
" Not that ticklish anymore I see ". He said and started massaging my folds with his hands where I was only turning my head from one side to other, clenching and unclencing my hands.

He started rubbing something soft cream like on my whole slit and inside the folds " Amerigo...oh..it fee... great".
" Of course it will it's your pie after all " he said and I looked down only to find his his hand were covered with my pie , rubbing my insides , he then removed his hands and I was about to protest when I felt him kissing my inner thighs
and slowly moving towards my...
" OHH!! DUCK". He gave a long lick to my whole lady part and moved up in front of my face "I knew it would taste better like this...". He stopped touching me and I nearly shouted at him when he started getting up

" What? Why are you looking at me like that? You came here you feed me and now that you have, go get ready for dinner". He said and sat back on his chair, Not this time Amerigo.... I jumped on him and placed myself directly over his length and started rubbing and he smirked " You definitely continue to surprise me". It maybe nothing to him but I need him , I want him to feel good,  I had no idea what was I doing when I started rubbing his length with my hands and he sucked in a breath " You aren't ready..stop". He said but I continued , If I like his hands on me and he must like it too and he's definitely aroused "You are really big...". I said feeling him up with my other hand and now kissing his neck and he closed his eyes " God...Sera stop... otherwise...I would..Ahh.. Fuck..". I smiled when he finally groaned as I squeezed him through his pants. "Is there any other way ? " I asked him but he just groaned  " FUCK precious...".  When he didn't answered , I stopped and did what I felt right and started rubbing myself on him slowly but soon a bit vigorously " Rigo..." " Damn Precious you feel great". He said grabbing my hips and rolling himself , my whole body was on fire , he opened his eyes and looked at me , I was losing my mind when he shouted. " STOP"  I flinched back at his voice  and stood up  immediately  " Leave".

He said giving me his coat and I had tears in my eyes, I didn't do it right did I ? I just wanted to please him the way he does to me. I'm so stupid!!! He had his eyes closed again but this time it was due to frustration because of me , he's still sexually frustrated because of me.... maybe I misinterpreted it all. " Leave Sera...". He said and I didn't say a word to him and add to his frustrations              " O..Okay ". for now but I can't leave you never Rigo whatever maybe the reason,  I didn't it say it though and left.

**************************************