CHAPTER 19

Sera POV

Ughhh.. he came back instantly after a plate of fruits , french omelette and a glass of chocolate milk and said                 " Firstly , I had my fingers buried deep inside of you just a moment ago  so you don't need to be shy from me now , those were not the events that happened that was me finger fucking you and rocking your world , Ahhh.." I will not get used to his filthy mouth , I give up now , he said placing the fork Laden with omelette on my lips , motioning me to open my mouth, nobody has ever fed me not even my mom, I cannot ignore this sweet gesture no matter how much I want to , so I opened my mouth ,  I don't know it's because I was hungry but it felt like heaven itself melted in my mouth , delectable! , He fed me another large bite and then spoke again " Secondly , I said I'll leave if you want to but the way you were moaning and begging for me to not stop told a whole different story , Ahhh..." He was feeding me simultaneously, I wonder if he was doing it on purpose to shut me up , I didn't even realised the omelette was finished now and he started feeding me fruits continuing " Third , you don't  tell me what to do , you're mine Sera , my belonging and I'll touch you , kiss you , fuck you whenever I want , your body want me as much as I want it , I know this now and it'll be easier if you just accept it , drink now" somehow this time his words didn't anger me his voice was laced with a emotion I couldn't understand but it was a bit beautiful  , I don't know how but I know that he is healing my broken heart bit by bit , I drank the whole glass of milk , he wiped the drop of milk off my lips with his thumb and sucked it , I don't think he realises what he just did he got up with the tray and placed it on the couch in front of bed  , he was wet from the eve.. finger fuck ,no!!! ,ducking in bathroom, he went in the same room , I think that's called a walk in closet if he has a closet here this must be his place ,he is a billionaire after all , I couldn't say anything about how it's a waste of money to buy a apartment in Venice when he doesn't even live here .

He came out fully dressed in a black suit, I think I can look at him all day without getting tired , he looks gorgeous in everything  " We will be landing in in few minutes , do you need anything else ".  I was still looking at him , the way the pants were hugging his muscular leg and thigh , huhhh.. I felt an urge to fan myself, I need to remind myself again and again that he is a criminal, that's the only fault I found in him so far and I don't think as time passes it will matter to me , bell , I let him touch me just after a day , I don't know what will wait.. did he said we are about to land
" Landing??? , Is this a flying house". He smiled at me , this a real smile not with the cheekiness and not that smirk but seriously it's confusing " Yes, it's my flying house " . Oookayy.. Either I have or he has lost it , I decided to play along for now " So , where are we going in this flying house?".   " My real house , here you wanted to call your friend  Ava right ". He said giving my phone back to me and left the room ,  but what did he meant by his real house , My life have turned like a topsy turvy world so soon that It will not shock me if Marry Poppins herself came here with bunch of balloons and started a musical, I should be given an award for still being sane after all this , All the credit goes to Sexy , dark , mysterious Mr. Amerigo Greco, I don't know anything about that man except he is a billionaire buisness man slash gang leader, I am ignoring so many things for keeping everything that has happened to me line and try to act normal I switched open my phone and saw there were 20 missed and 10 text from Ava, 10 missed calls from mom and 20 from Uncle, I dialled her number. Bless me all the good souls

Ava 💜 : FUCKING HELL ! SERA!

Sera : Calm down Ava.

Ava 💜: CALM DOWN! CALM DOWN! You idiot, where the hell are you ?? You know what let me take Mom and Uncle on conference call.

Nonono!!! Not both of them and that also together nonono!!

Mom 👼: SERA!!!

Uncle 👹 : CALM DOWN WOMAN, My heart where are you , we've been worried sick , I know I told you to live your life wildly but thi...

Mom 👼: You did what , you idiot!!

Uncle  👹: It's not polite to cut anybody Rosa but when are you ever polite , so... ZIP IT ..

Mom : You...

Ava 💜 : Stop it you two , let her speak.

Ava said cutting them off , This isn't anything new,  Uncle is  mom's brother in law but you can't leave those two together in a room ,

Sera : I'm fine mom , at my college they called in earlier to check dorms , flight was really late so I booked a direct one to NYC .

Not bad Sera, not bad

Mom 👼: Are you lying??

Ava 💜: I felt it too , Mom , She's lying

Oh come onnn...

Uncle👹: Come onn... My heart can't lie she is too innocent for that.

That's why he's my favourite Uncle.' He's your only uncle', shut up inner voice. A lady around mid 40 came into the room.

Sera : Listen I have to go , I'm really okay , Love you all !.

Ava 💜: But..

Mom 👼: I know you are ly..

Uncle 👹: Love you too my he..

I cut them all and sighed , what a family ! See that's why I  deserve an award

"Mam we are landing now , sir have requested your presence  " She said , really !! I know he's rich but flying house?? Are they really not pulling my leg , anyways I have already locked a portion of my logical part of brain  "Please call me Sera and please don't put his words politely, I know how he is , He has commanded my presence and if I don't come he'll probably come here manhandle me " She smiled wide " Are you coming my dear ? " She asked " Yes Miss... Lauren "  I said looking at her batch. " You're going to be good for him " she muttered but I heard her choosing to ignore it.

I'm starting to understand him now , he has different layers to him , which I'm going to uncover .

**************************************