CHAPTER 20

Sera POV

I came out of the room in what looked like a hotel lobby and my eyes fell on the window and Oh.. my.. goodness.. this really is a flying house, It's too much for a private jet , I've seen a private jet before, Uncle Mark always come in it for yearly visits but this... is ..., No words  "Done , behaving like a dying fish". His voice dark voice filled my ears , he wrapped his arms around my waist and inhaled my shoulder " I like the way you smell even more now with my fragrance on you " . He said kissing my shoulder, something was poking in my back " Do you.. Do you have a gun in your pocket, please remove it if so " I managed to say more like moaned out ,He started laughing   "Sorry squirrel, this gun can't be removed". He turned me around , still holding onto my waist and realised what he was talking about when I looked down , he had an impressive huge bulge in his private area , Oh..ham.. 

He laughed even more when I gasped  "You're more handsome when you laugh" I said without thinking, he stopped laughing and  his egoistical smirk was returning  "More handsome huhh??"   he  looked at me with the one and only ... " Not the look , please, I can't handle it right now". He raised an eyebrow at my admission looking a bit confused " The look?? ". Suddenly we felt a bit jerk and Pietro came in , Thankyou Pietro now I don't have to explain thing to my dark chocolate, my..?? , I started wriggling out of his arms but I halted when I felt his bulge grew even more , Holy doughnuts he wasn't fully aroused at that time , God exactly how big is he . I blushed thinking that " Don't need to be a tomato, What is it Pietro? ". He smiled looking at the position we were in and said " We have landed , car is waiting outside ". He left winking at me. " I'll pull those eyes out , next time you do that!! " He shouted after Pietro but Pietro kept moving making a hand sign I don't know about. " Asshole". " Do you have to curse so much " I said looking at him  " Do you have to be Miss tomato around me ". I blushed even more and hid my face in his chest  ,  he was still holding onto my waist, " No answer?,  I have tasted your ketchup too tomato , why shy now??". I hit his chest now my  cheeks are on fire and he just hugged me tightly laughing and kissed my head , it was somehow more intimate to me then the events of bathroom, God , why does he have to say these things , he wrapped a light rain coat around me " Don't want anybody looking at what's mine ". It made me realise, I was only wearing his button up without any bra and panties. I wrapped it around me even tighter.

When we stepped outside there were around 20 men standing looking like terminators, there was a black  beauty standing proudly in the middle and rest of the white cars were making her even more beautiful, Luigi was talking to someone on phone but Pietro was glaring at him ,hmm, interesting, Amerigo kept a hand on my back and guided me towards the cars , men greeted him but he just nodded,rude dark hot  chocolate ! He looks so different right now, much more serious and intimidating , nothing like the guy I met few minutes ago , to be honest it made him even hotter, I don't think he ever looks bad , he could wear a clown 's dress with juggling balls in his hands he'll still be more handsome than any other man I've met before " If you're done ogling so we could get in ? " I blushed and went into the black car ," Sorry ".  I was so busy admiring him that I didn't even noticed when  we've reached the car , he strapped seat belt around me and got in his phone pinged and he started typing something in his phone and I feel like my eyes seems to find their way to him, I can't look away he looks so so handsome in the black suit in full buisness mode , I'm getting crazy that's for sure but I think it's not just the way he looks it's the way he treats me , with so much care, he does treats me like I'm precious like the way he calls me though I don't know why he calls me squirrel ,  the fact that he kidnapped me doesn't feel valid anymore, he is literally the best kidnapper Ughhhh!!  " You look like a constipated squirrel right now , do you have some problem??". He said now putting the phone on a table fixed in corner but  he broke my dam of emotions now  ," seriously!! who keeps a table in a car  but you know what No, there is no problem at all except the point that I wanted a vacation not a hot dark chocolate kidnapper, I'm lying to my whole family who knows that I'm lying , the motives of the kidnapper isn't clear to me at all and I don't know when he will feel safe enough to set me free , God Amerigo I won't tell anybody about this , you know that , you just want my body and I'm not giving my virginity to someone I don't even know properly, I know I said I'll never show my face to you again but can't you let it go , let me go right now, I am afraid I'll fall for a guy who will just fuck me and leave me " I said in a single breath " You are a Virgin ?? " He said with a poker face , was that all he caught out of so many things, this guy .. is really something, he unstrapped me suddenly and placed me on his lap just like he did last time but I didn't said anything, I was trying to read his face , he gave me a bottle of water and I drank it in one go " I keep a table in the car , I keep many more things in my car I'll keep you too , you know why?? Don't bother , you are just a rainbow fish right now ,so here it is  You.. Are.. Mine.." was all he said before he smashed his lips on mine and forced me down on the seat kissing me furiously," And you are not leaving anywhere.." he said between the kisses , he suddenly cupped my ladies part.  " Rigo.."  I gasped louder.       " That's my name Sera and this belongs to me " he dipped a finger in me and I moaned " Rigo...". " Look at this Sera , this is the prove, I haven't even touched you properly and you are  like Pacific down here ". He said removing his fingers from inside me and showing me the slick between his fingers " Get... that ..thing .. straight , what?? frustrated my squirrel, guess what I'm not frustrated at all I'll repeat the process again and again and again till you fit this thing in your head that You're Mine body and soul , every fucking inch , by the way ketchup is sweet my tomato but  your doughnuts are great too  ". He said licking his fingers clean , winking at me , he got a call and he went on buisness mode immediately, talking about cars like nothing happened leaving me more frustrated with all that sexual frustration.
OH MY DOUGHNUTS!!! This tiger has found his food Save me lord!!

**************************************