Going smoothly

It has been four months now and Leah and I have only gotten closer. We spend as much time as we can together, she supports me at my gigs and I've attended quite a few of her matches. We haven't made anything official yet, more so because we don't feel the need to, we both know where we stand and we are happy just taking things slowly. When we aren't together, we speak every single day and although I haven't told her yet, I really think I have fallen in love with her. The Twitter detectives have gotten really invested in this potential love story, tweeting any events we are both at and searching stories, photos and videos for any sightings of us remotely close. We know the day will come when our every move will be analysed but for now, we are happy just being us.

Tonight, I'm playing back home in a Belfast gig venue. It'll be my biggest gig to date with almost 3,000 tickets already sold. Leah has a match today so she can't be here for the gig but she's flying over tomorrow to meet my dad and we are going to spend a few days here so I can show her around my hometown properly. I spoke to her on the phone a few hours before her match and told her I would be watching on my way to the gig. The venue is massive and I feel extremely nervous, more so because this is my homecoming show and I want it to be perfect.