Jacob (Best Man)

"My big sister has always been my biggest supporter, my inspiration and my hero. I don't tell her enough, mostly because she's too busy telling me I'm annoying, but I am so proud to be able to say she is my sister.

Ever since we were little we have always been close. From playing football in the back garden to her having to put me to bed at family parties, it has always been me and Leah.

When Leah first started playing for Arsenal seniors, I worried that she wouldn't be around much anymore but she refused to let anything come between her and her family. If I could become even half of the person Leah is, I know that I am doing something right.

When Leah first brought Alex to meet us, she fitted in perfectly to our family. She was sarcastic just like me and the only person that has ever managed to beat me on the PlayStation. She made an effort with us, which allowed us to see how much Leah meant to her.

It's pretty cool to be able to say your sister in law is Alex Ryan but it's even cooler to just say it's Alex. Not the girl on the stage with the guitar but the girl who looks after my sister when she's sick, the girl who cheers the loudest when my sister walks onto the pitch and the girl who has never put a foot wrong when it has come to their relationship.

So to Leah and Alex, the most disgustingly loved up couple I have ever come across, congratulations and may you both have a very happy life together."