Confidence

After the night we spent together in the hotel, Leah's insecurities diminished. That routine of covering herself from me was long forgotten, her avoidance of family photographs ended, and her general mental well-being seemed to be so much better than it had been. I decided to go ahead with the tour, but made a deal with Gavin that I would decide when it took place, in my own time. It wasn't long until the rumours began to hit social media, the tabloids pushing the idea that it would happen immediately.

Alex Ryan-Williamson is apparently making a comeback and I am HERE for it.

Is it true?? Am I going to get more Alex content?

If I don't get tickets for these shows I'm going to have a breakdown

Alex RW to do a WORLD TOUR. The day tickets go on sale should be a national holiday

What no one knew was, I had something I wanted to do before I would even consider the tour dates. Something I wanted to do for Leah.

On our biweekly date night that was now an essential part of our marriage, Leah and I attended a film premiere, opting to leave after the screening and have our own drinks away from the rest of the attendees. It wasn't unusual for us to do this, we both liked to socialise but we also valued our time alone. We headed to a local cocktail bar, sitting by a fire pit and talking about the things we couldn't speak about around the children. It had been a night filled with loving glances, and affectionate words; the perfect night for me to tell Leah. A question that she asked leading me onto the subject perfectly.

"You really need to sort out the tour, Al. What dates are you thinking?"
"All in good time. I have something I want to talk to you about first." I smiled.
"Uh oh." Leah laughed, rolling her eyes at me.
"Your life now is just me, the kids, and our family. Don't you get bored?"
"I wouldn't have it any other way." Leah took my hand across the table.
"You could though. You could have it a different way."
"What do you mean?"
"What if you had something else, something you could do that was your escape, your happy place."
"Like what?"
"Fashion. A clothing brand. Shoes. Handbags. All the things you're good at."
"Used to be good at, Al." She nervously laughed.
"Still are good at, stop that. I'm serious, I've been speaking to a few people. Don't get mad, let me finish. There's a lot of hype still around your fashion ideas, unisex fashion. It was your dream to push that in society, it still could be."
"I do love a woman in a suit." She giggled, referencing my outfit choice tonight.
"A few calls, and a lot of knowledge from you Le. That's all it would take."
"Do you really think I could do it?"

Leah's eyes were now dazzling across the table at me, her mind shifting to another place. If there was one thing I had missed about Leah, it was the look on her face when she was excited about something, passionate.

"I think you could do anything, Le."
"I won't know unless I try, I guess."

The rest of the night consisted of Leah telling me about her ideas, it was clear that she had dreamt of this but needed someone to give her that push, a little bit of belief that she could turn her dream into a reality. Although I had witnessed Leah growing back into her old self, tonight it was like her brokenness had been glued back together by a simple idea that she had allowed herself to believe in.

That night in bed, with Leah proudly cuddling me into her chest, I could almost feel her smile through the darkness of the room. She planted kiss after kiss on my forehead, telling me how much she loved me, and how much I had given her a reason to believe she was worthy again. I didn't feel like it was a big deal though, I would do anything for Leah. It was my job as a wife, a best friend, and as a person that had vowed to protect her for the rest of her life.

"Al?" Leah whispered, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, Le?"
"When are you going to go on that tour? Is there something that you're worried about? You can talk to me."
"There was. Not anymore though. I'm going to meet Gavin this week."
"What was it? Why didn't you talk to me silly?"
"I did. Tonight."
"You didn't want to go until you knew I was okay, did you?"
"I would never go if I wasn't sure you were okay, Le. Not ever." I squeezed her more tightly.
"Sometimes I wonder if I've dreamt all of this, you know. Me and you." Leah's hand found my cheek as her thumb brushed across it.
"How come?"
"If someone had told me that this type of love existed, I really don't think I would've believed them."
"Me neither, but we made it. We created this, for us and for our kids. Just like I always knew we could." I placed my hand on top of Leah's.

Leah didn't say anything else, she didn't need to. She lifted my chin up causing our lips to meet and kissed me lovingly before we move back into our original position and fell asleep in the arms of one another.

— — — —

Alex Ryan-Williamson world tour sells out minutes after ticket releases.

Alex Ryan-Williamson's tickets have sold out just minutes after they went on sale this morning with websites crashing as demand flooded the internet.

The tour, which consists of nine months of travelling the world, was highly anticipated for the last few months with many beginning to believe it was nothing but a rumour until the singer announced the schedule last month.

Wife, Leah Williamson, posted on social media soon after the news broke of the total sellout with a simple message of adoration for the singer under a picture of their family of four:

Leahwilliamsonn:
One very proud wife and two excited children this morning as our hero sold out a world tour within minutes.
Thank you for giving our babies the proof they need to believe that following your dreams isn't just a cliché.
My life became complete the moment my heart found yours.

The couple, who's eldest has been pictured enjoying football as much as she enjoys music, have kept a relatively low profile since the birth of their son.

We spoke with Alex a short time ago, here's what she had to say:

"Shocked. That's all I can really say to sum it up right now. The idea of going back onto a stage after so long away is scary but I'm excited to be reunited with the fans again. As always, a massive thank you to each and every one of those ticket holders that have helped to give me the confidence to do this again. The biggest thanks, of course, to my beautiful wife Leah and my two perfect children. I always say that I am nothing without them, and that's something I truly mean from the bottom of my heart."

And just like that, I was embarking on another adventure around the world. The tour didn't start for quite a few months, giving me time to ensure the production was exactly how I wanted it. Leah and I spent the evenings researching ideas for her business together, the plans slowly falling into place for her.

Leah's launch was just one week before I left for tour, the announcement had been one of the most liked posts to ever be posted on Instagram, bringing Leah to tears as she realised that her legacy had not been forgotten.

Leah Williamson unveils new business venture leaving fans in a frenzy

Fans of Leah Williamson expected that her new business venture would be in the fashion industry, but no one expected the level of precision that she has ensured.

The ex England captain revealed her new venture just moments ago via an Instagram video. The video shows that the business will be dedicated to unisex fashion, offering a tailored sizing service for any body shape/size. From the video, fans can see that the company will offer a range of clothing, and accessories.

The name is yet to be revealed.

Leah. My Leah. Finally achieving her newest dream, just months after her confidence was at rock bottom. If that doesn't make you believe in true love, then I'm unsure you ever will.