The Boy Is Mine🥀

__April 16, 1998Monica pov

__
April 16, 1998
Monica pov

I sat in my dressing room as they show me some potential outfits. Honestly, my mind wasn't all the way there.

The sound of my phone ringing broke through my thoughts. I reached for my phone on the vanity in front of me

I groaned at the name on the screen.

'Corey'

Ugh.

He was a total pain in the ass. You see we met at an industry party and things were all good until I found out he lied to me.

He told me he was 19 and he turned out to be 27. Not only that but the nigga had the nerve to have a wife and 2 kids. Now he won't leave me alone. I'm glad I found out before things got too serious but now he keeps blowing my phone up.

"Sorry I'm late! Where are my clothes?" a irritating familiar voice said busting through the door.

"Oh I think you have the wrong dressing room" I responded glancing up at her through the mirror. Even through her disheveled appearance she still looked good. Her skin complexion was so rich it blended perfectly with the bright blue shade of her jacket. She wore tight jeans that showed her curves and I couldn't help but-

"MONICA"

"Huh" I finally came out of my day dream.

Did I just have a day dream about Brandy-

"I said maybe you and your team settled in the wrong room because I was told this was my dressing room" Brandy said rolling her eyes.

"It has to be a mistake on their part because they told me here. Besides maybe if you were on time you'd have 'your room'" I responded with air quotes.

"Look I already had a bad morning I don't need you starting with me too. But I'll be the bigger person" she walked back through the door before saying "with that crooked ass side part" and slammed the door.

I immediately lounged to get out of my seat as my team held me back.

"Mo now is not the time. Let's just focus on getting you together" my hairstylist, Brendon, said pushing me back in the chair.

"She got some nerve with them fuck ass mini plaits she got" Brendon laughed while going over my hair again.

"My part better be straight too" I laughed