Not Tonight🥀

~ 2 months later
Toya's pov

~ 2 months later Toya's pov

Comments
Ray. J: can barely see the flowers 🌚
:that's the point bae🫣

monicadenise: you deserve!🥹
: so do youuu

brandy: @Ray. J you're a simp
                      Ray. J: I know you're not talking

••

I finally put my phone down to finish working on this new design. I wanted something new to add to my upcoming collection. I thought I finalized everything, but the more I went over it I felt that something was missing.

I kept drawing and then starting over. I thought taking a break to check my instagram comments would help, but it didn't.

"Still working on the design..." Mo asked as she walked into my office with smoothies. "Ahh! You brought me a smoothie... you're the best."
I hugged her tightly before grabbing the straw.

"And yes I am.. I've had no luck at all.
Everything is just boring to me, but what made you come by?" I asked before sipping my smoothie.

"I was with Brandy and she said, you had something for her. She's parking right now.."
She rushed it out and didn't make eye contact.

In the last two months I have learned to mind my business when it comes to them. "Don't ask.."she said, looking at my out the side of her eye.

"I wasn't, but I'm glad y'all are here. I need some models." I stood from my chair and went to my clothing rack.

Shortly after Brandy came in and I got them to try on some clothes for me.

••
Later that day...
Brandy's pov

"You coming over or are you going home?" I asked Monica as I started driving. I moved to Atlanta, about a month ago, after everything happened.

It felt good to finally be living here. Mo and I were still not back together, but we were having occasional sex.

Okay, a lot of sex...

I wanted us to be back together, but I was leaving that up to her. As much as it hurt to continue like how we are, it was better than not having her around at all.

"I'm not ready to go home, so I can come over, but I'm not spending the night..." She said not looking up from her phone.

I could tell where this was going. She was cool with us having sex, but if it moved to anything remotely like a relationship she didn't want to do it.