Throb🥀

Brandy's Pov

Tay💕: if you were with me you wouldn't have to go through that...

I stared at the message on Monica's screen. I contemplated bringing it up but I wanted to see if she would tell me. Besides it's not like I'm speaking to her ass anyway. I just wanna meet her mom and go back to the hotel. I continued staring at it for a while before quickly putting it down hearing her steps behind me.

"My mom just texted and said she's on her way now so she should be here soon."

I didn't respond keeping my face into my phone as she plopped down next to me on the couch.

"Can you stop being mad at me." She turned her body towards mine resting her feet on my legs.

"Ain't nobody mad" I rolled my eyes pushing her feet off of me. "So why can't I keep my feet here? I always do that" she pouted placing them back on my legs.

I let her keep them there this time not having the energy to push them again. "Cause I'm not in the mood for all that"

"But I said I was sorry Bouj" her lip poked out. I hate that can't stay mad her but I'm standing my ground on this one. There is no way she is conning her way out of this.

"I heard you and I already said I'm not mad I just don't feel like talking so let's just drop it."

"You're saying your not mad but clearly somethings wrong. I'm sorry I posted it but did you really think I was going to just let her basically call me out and not say anything."

I rolled my eyes pinching my nose to stop myself from snapping. "Monica if we made an agreement regardless of what happened you should've stuck too it. We both said we weren't going to respond to anything and not 5 minutes after that agreement your on Instagram calling her out to fight." I took another deep breath before finishing. "Do you not see the error in that?"

She stared at her fingers as the fidgeted in her lap. "So you wanna finish this later or keep talking in circles when I'm about to meet your mom? It's up to you"

She removed her feet from my lap just as her mom walked through the door. This was going to be interesting.

**
Omniscient Pov

Monica's mom walked into her living room seeing her daughter and her girlfriend smiling at the both of them.

"Sorry I got held up at work. I see you too are comfortable." She smiled at Brandy before hitting her daughter upside the head.

"I don't hear from you in two days and then I get a call asking if I would like to meet your girlfriend. Have you lost your mind lil girl?... Hi I'm Monica's mother, Marilyn, but you can call me mama" she moved towards where I was seated extending her arms and I stood up embracing her laughing at Monica getting hit.

"Ow Ma" Monica rubbed the side of her head as her mother took a seat next to her.

Maybe this won't be so bad Brandy thought to herself.

**

After they all ate together it started to get late and they said there goodbyes before getting there things together.